[7.0.3.3d] LibreELEC 7.0 for S805

• You have to try switching source in on TV such as switch to AV then switch back to HDMI.

• Ok trying to work out an issue I have with some boards - version V2.0

Randomly freezes during playback, unsure if its because of the re-manufactured NAND flash (i suspect it is) or maybe something else

Have tried openelec, Libreelec and both HD18Q and M201 versions and both produce same result

Board number S805Q_V2.0

Manufacturer - Great Harmony

KODI Logs produce some odd informations such as CEC cannot write errors and a few others, cannot access box once freezes to obtain the current log

Thanks in advance

• Hi to all

Here MK808B+ (libreelec 7.0.3.1).

My WiFi Lan's ssid is hidden and libreelec (any version) has never been able to see it (to see a hidden/anonymous wlan) and it never gives me the opportunity to enter a new connection's credentials (wlan's name/password).

Does it exist any solution for this?

Many Thanks

Any hint/info?

Is it normal that i can't connect in no way to my wlan with hidden ssid? :huh:

Many thanks.

• I want to update from an earlier build - 7.0.1.2 - but can't remember whether I used the HD18Q or MXQ version.

Is there a way I can check on my current build which version it is?

Thanks.

• Look in LibreELEC Settings -> About for Architecture.

s805-arm.

Does this indicate HD18Q or MXQ?
    [hr]
    Ok, found it in etc/release file.

Thanks for the help :)

Peace.
    [hr]
    Is there a reason why I can't update from 7.0.1.2 to the last HD18Q release?
    Copied the update image to .update folder, reboot, looks like the update finished but still remains on 7.0.1.2 - ??

Edited once, last by topher67 (January 5, 2017 at 10:07 AM).

• This sounds like something within the devices audio settings. There are no audio issues with any of the current LibreElec builds, as far as I'm aware. Is the device plugged directly into the TV or via some type of amplifier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• One more Jarvis build before my development focus switches entirely to Krypton. This one also focuses on media_build update. Those of you who don't use USB tuners don't need to update:
    7.0.3.3 Index of /s805/7.0.3.3/

Commits from 7.0.3.2 to 7.0.3.3: Comparing 7.0.3.2...7.0.3.3 · kszaq/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub
    Kernel commits from 7.0.3.1 to 7.0.3.2: Comparing fb5b898...f622be3 · kszaq/linux · GitHub

Changelog:

• update media_build drivers to CrazyCat69, 2016-12-23 (thanks CvH)
    • improved Kodi buffering patch

Edit: I identified a bug in chapter seeking, 7.0.3.3 needs to be re-built. Images will be available back in a few hours.

Edited once, last by kszaq (January 7, 2017 at 11:45 AM).

• New version tested with 2 USB DVB-T tuners:

- Realtek RTL2832: As usual, not detected (the last build that detected it was 7.0.2.2, I think).
    - Afatech AF9033: For the first time (at least, for me) it was detected and it's working, but it has some problems. At the beginning, the image has small glitches (one stop every 4/5 seconds). Little by little it all gets worse, with continous buffering messages, and in a few minutes the image is totally stopped. I'll try to change something in tvheadend config to see if it gets better.

As always, thank you for your work.

• One more Jarvis build before my development focus switches entirely to Krypton. This one also focuses on media_build update. Those of you who don't use USB tuners don't need to update:
    7.0.3.3 Index of /s805/7.0.3.3/

Commits from 7.0.3.2 to 7.0.3.3: Comparing 7.0.3.2...7.0.3.3 · kszaq/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub
    Kernel commits from 7.0.3.1 to 7.0.3.2: Comparing fb5b898...f622be3 · kszaq/linux · GitHub

Changelog:

• update media_build drivers to CrazyCat69, 2016-12-23 (thanks CvH)
    • improved Kodi buffering patch

Edit: I identified a bug in chapter seeking, 7.0.3.3 needs to be re-built. Images will be available back in a few hours.

a bit cheeky, but in your next one will you be able to put crazycats latest drivers which supports the HDStar v3 OEM?

• Hello Guys,
    I need your help in installing LibreELEC on my MK808b Plus device. At the moment Android is installed on the device. Pin method is not working. Screen just stays at Google TV splash screen. I want to install it on NAND and want to get rid of Android. Can someone help me out? Thx
    [hr]
    Alright. Managed to install 7.0.0.1 from SD Card with aml_autoscript on it. This build is not stable. It is rebooting itself every now and then and it is letting me enter my wifi password because it reboots while entering password. Now trying to install 7.0.3.3.

Edited once, last by simrim1 (January 7, 2017 at 10:42 PM).

• No, there is no list and I don't think anyone can create such list because the builds use 3.10 and drivers backported from the latest kernel - so even if the tuner works with latest Linux kernel it may not work with this build.

You can ask other users which tuners work.

• No, there is no list and I don't think anyone can create such list because the builds use 3.10 and drivers backported from the latest kernel - so even if the tuner works with latest Linux kernel it may not work with this build.

You can ask other users which tuners work.

OK, thanks for the quick reply. :cool: