Nightly images for A20, A64, H3, H5, H6 and R40 boards

• I did notice that LibreELEC will go to sleep or kind of turn off if the TV is turned off. But it doesn't wake up correctly. I'm sure there's a setting to prevent it from turning off that I haven't found yet. I'm hoping that the waking up will be fixed eventually.

This happens because TV notifies board when it's turned off over HDMI CEC. There is a setting what to do in such case somewhere in System / Input (I don't have any board here ATM). You can of course disable powering down the board there.

Proper sleeping/waking is tricky, so it won't be implemented soon.

• Had the great idea to update today (not that i hadn't been warned)...

Inputstream adaptive and zattoo pvr are incompatible.. lets see how long it will take.

Note to self: don't update the rpi3 if you want to watch zattoo

;-)

• ..maybe you better try using separate card for testing alphas!?..if all things which you want/need are working, then think about install (or use card as daily driver)..

• ..maybe you better try using separate card for testing alphas!?..if all things which you want/need are working, then think about install (or use card as daily driver)..

True i knew it was risky and i have an rpi which i wont update until my x2 is good again

I didn't mean to complain, just a word of warning to my fellow experimenters.

• jernej: I would like to use my PS3 gamepads with LibreElec via bluetooth. The bluetooth pairing procedure is to connect the controller to an USB port. Currently this does not work with your images because the bluez plugin "sixais" requires a hidraw device to program the bluetooth MAC. However the kernel config does not define CONFIG_HIDRAW. Could you please set this config option? linux.arm.conf#l3795

• Hello, do you know if the drivers for the Wi-Fi network will be implemented in the beelink x2?
    And you could tell me why I get an error when starting the plex plugin and not starting it?

best regards

• Hello, do you know if the drivers for the Wi-Fi network will be implemented in the beelink x2?
    And you could tell me why I get an error when starting the plex plugin and not starting it?

best regards

The beelink x2 has one of two types of wifi inside. Mine has the realtek that doesn't have a properly mainlined driver (yet? Who knows) but it works well with Linux supported usb wifi sticks. I haven't heard of anyone with a broadcom based x2, probably those are very rare.

• Any idea if it possible to manually build latest LE master with a stable Kodi 18?

I guess it is, but you would have to modify build system itself. No response in that thread means that no much people are interested in doing that. I certainly rather spend my time in fixing or improving master than going back.

• I've managed to build libreelec 9.2 with kodi 18.5 for orange pi pc plus (h3) 2 weeks ago.

At testing i found out it had problems maybe with drm (randomly green flashes till complete green lockup at playback) and random system freezes. so i'm back to nightly with kodi-git-18.3 from sometime in july.

i'll now try current master with kodi 18.5. maybe it run's better. for shure i'll share the images if it runs fine.

• Can't force IMON VFD to work on OrangePi PC. LCDd 9.80.2.107 + LCDProc-XBMC plugins start but VFD keeps dark. When trying to start LCDd manually with

.kodi/addons/service.lcdd/bin/lcdd.start

or

LCDd -f -c /storage/.kodi/addons/service.lcdd/config/LCDd.conf -d imon

I keep getting

imon: ERROR opening /dev/lcd0 (No such file or directory)

imon: Did you load the iMON VFD kernel module?

Any suggestions?

• FYI, thermal driver PR was merged yesterday. Kodi should show now CPU temperature. Also on the SoC which have GPU temperature sensor (A64, H6), gputemp command will show GPU temperature. On H3, gputemp show same temperature as cputemp.