[How to] Install Transmission

• From @bpr323 at Here

1) Install Thoradia repository from thoradia/service.thoradia.zip at master · thoradia/thoradia · GitHub

2) Install add-on from repository (LE will now show the Thoradia repository in the list) select Thoradia > Services > service.transmission

3) Once Transmission installed on LE, go to My Add-ons > click on Transmission tile, go to Settings and update the IP of your local network ending with x.* Leave all other defaults as is

4) Open from browser the LE's ip address - 192.168.***.***:9091/transmission/web/

5) Edit settings

• Hello, I'm getting:

"could not connect to repository"

On a fresh install of LibreElec on a raspberry pi4.

Any Ideas?

• Can you try again: If still an issue:

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or modified logs.

Do not post your logs directly into the forum, use pastebin.com and post the link.
  • I think we reached the point where we need to start mirroring add-ons for download instead of self-host

• ops, crippled file download: now it installed successfully - but "can't connect to repository" on trying to use it...

• Same problem for me.

I can install the repository, but then can't connect to it.

Is there any solution ?

How can I install transmission server in another way ?

Thanks for you help

• For me they work good! But I just install it, I don't change any ip address. I access it by libreelecIP:9091/transmission/web/

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)

My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b

• Ok, I retried 2 hours ago, and now it's ok... I installed transmission server and it's working fine !

• Hi,

I tried like a noob to wget the git link you shard, didn't worked (of course it didn't...)
    If you want a simple command to download it :

Code
    1. wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thoradia/thoradia/master/service.thoradia.zip