[S812] MIII Plus 2Gb\16Gb eMMC

• To activate the multi-boot on Minix. You need to manually create on the SD card directory "/boot" and transfer the file "boot.src" that would be so "/boot/boot.src". After that activate multi-boot method of a toothpick.

But I just do that and ended on filesystem corruption error like I said .

• Hey balbes! I can't get my wifi and bluetooth working on AKASO M8S. It's using a rtl8723bs combo chip.
    Could you update kodi to it's latest version? There're RC versions. You're using beta version. :)

Thank you so so much for your efforts!

• To activate the multi-boot on Minix. You need to manually create on the SD card directory "/boot" and transfer the file "boot.src" that would be so "/boot/boot.src". After that activate multi-boot method of a toothpick.

But I just do that and ended on filesystem corruption error like I said .

Have you tried to run from a USB flash drive ?
    [hr]

Hey balbes! I can't get my wifi and bluetooth working on AKASO M8S. It's using a rtl8723bs combo chip.
    Could you update kodi to it's latest version? There're RC versions. You're using beta version. :)

Thank you so so much for your efforts!

Try the latest version of the image 20170224, there KODI (RC 17.1).

• My mistake! I took the 20161206 verison. I wiped it and clean installed 20170224. Works great, but bluetooth is still not working.
    I enabled it under Settings > LibreELEC > Services > Bluetooth on, but it won't find my adapter.
    [hr]
    Another point: How to add IR remote support?

Edited once, last by HaselnuesseTo (February 25, 2017 at 3:08 AM).

• Update 20170225.
    Checked on MIIIPlus - wired network is working, WiFi - working both range, BT works. In the settings there is items for the sound in 5.1 and SPDIF, but I have no such equipment, so can't check.

As part of your image there is a file "boot.scr" to activate the multi-boot on the Minix models.
    [hr]
    Attention. In the latter case the image LE in the shutdown menu has several additional items. Mode reboot into Recovery - restart the TV box to factory system Recovery. Reboot with the install LE in the internal memory, restarts the system and executes the copy (install) the LE in the internal memory (without needing to use SSH). In this setup, the internal memory will be copied all the settings that are made when you run the system from that external media. Pay attention to the installation procedure in the internal memory test and possible unforeseen outcomes. Therefore, we strongly suggest to use this function only if You will have confirmation of the correct operation of this function on Your TV box, You just know that I will be able to restore the TV box when not full-time results.

By the way, a question to those who are well versed in KODI how to bind menu items to a specific file on the media ? I studied the documentation on creating my menu in KODI, and couldn't find the check a specific file for the parameter <visible>

List of boolean conditions - Official Kodi Wiki

• Version 20170215_1. Fixed repository Libreelec and temperature display in the system information. Added a zip archive for update.
    Pay attention, I have a zip archive doesn't work. It is better to use upgrade using the tar file.

I don't have a .img with working wifi to upgrade for.

• The box is Minix neo x8-h plus, media is sdcard 16 GB class A Fat32 used before succesfull with others Libreelec builds but without working wifi. Anyway, I installed on internal flash a old Openelec made for x8hp with working wifi and upgrade with your latest 25 build. Everything its fine without wifi again. Aaa...and your update zip is not working to me.