Posts by HaselnuesseTo

Hello! I got an U2C Z Pro (2/8GB, S905X) and tested the latest m9-pro-u2c-x-u5x-s-vfd.conf, but I can’t get it to work.

a2915c1c021dacd912d715eee0c5c48448f62f2d.png

I found a dtb.img similar to my device. Someone over here contacted the official u2c seller on amazon.ca and got the official update file, containing the dtb.img. I’ll contact them, since mine is a U2C Z Pro, not U2C X Super, but the displays look exactly the same (without BT). The chip is a HBS658 and The Coolest mentioned it already over here: coreelec.org - Help with VFD.conf

Another thing I found is this: A user called hlyi published hbs658service on GitHub. I'm not sure how to compile, install it or if it's already included in the builds.

I also tried using gxm_q201_2g instead of gxl_p212_2g, since hbs658 it's mentioned here: GitHub Gist - aep / dts

But no luck.. It seems to be implemented for the S912 U2C devices, right?

hhsb5zEm.jpg  GplQxL8m.jpg  pq0vUM2m.jpg

My mistake! I took the 20161206 verison. I wiped it and clean installed 20170224. Works great, but bluetooth is still not working.
    I enabled it under Settings > LibreELEC > Services > Bluetooth on, but it won't find my adapter.
    [hr]
    Another point: How to add IR remote support?

Hey balbes! I can't get my wifi and bluetooth working on AKASO M8S. It's using a rtl8723bs combo chip.
    Could you update kodi to it's latest version? There're RC versions. You're using beta version. :)

Thank you so so much for your efforts!

Hey kszaq! I've trouble getting Bluetooth to work. I installed LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0c.img.gz with gxl_p212_1g.dtb for my AKASO HM8, but the bluetooth adapter isn't recognized by LibreELEC. "No Adapter found". Wifi is working fine! HM8 is using a S905X and RTL8723BS.

EDIT: AKASO HM8 has no bluetooth..

Hey! I recently switched from OSMC (OSMC_TGT_rbp1_20170210.img.gz) for Pi Zero to LibreELEC (LibreELEC-RPi.arm-8.0.0.img.gz).
    The latest version of LibreELEC won't allow me to use my keyboard in chorus2 (webinterface). Unter OSMC the text input field automatically poped up.
    Address: 10.0.0.25:8080 - Remote control enabled in settings - Chorus 2.4.2
    Should I create a ticket for this on GitHub? If yes, for xbmc/chorus2 or LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv?

EDIT: Fixed it by reenabling the webinterface option. off/on > working!
    Plus disabling adblock! :D :D:D