[S812] MIII Plus 2Gb\16Gb eMMC

• Thanks, I will check this option.

Update/
    Put together a new version with the kernel suggested by Kszaq. Files on the site replaced. Please check.

Hi,

Movie and pvr stream playing is working perfect!
    The device is Minix Neo X8-H.
    Dolby digital 5.1 sound (spdif passtrough) is not working. I can't find spdif option in audio menu.
    Internal bluetooth paired and connected to keyboard, but the keyboard is not working.
    Other is working perfect.
    Thanks your work.

• Hi, Sna

Movie and pvr stream playing is working perfect!
    The device is Minix Neo X8-H.
    Dolby digital 5.1 sound (spdif passtrough) is not working. I can't find spdif option in audio menu.
    Internal bluetooth paired and connected to keyboard, but the keyboard is not working.
    Other is working perfect.
    Thanks your work.

Hi Smashi, how did you do it? Where I can get this kernel? :huh: :blush: Thanks.

• The new kernel works great on my m8s s812 box
    wifi works great
    lan works great
    bluetooth works fine keyboard pairs and works
    remote just needs my remote.conf
    power off doesn't work lan still on but can't ssh the box or use remote to power up box, only a unplug will restart it.

On music playback how do i get rid of the now playing and the progress bar when visualisation is on ,not sure if it's a new feature or a setting i've missed.
    Thanks

• Collected image (Test 20170223) using the latest available version of KODI. Corrected the error and included in the Assembly package media_build. I tried this option on MIII Plus - maybe I don't understand correctly, but it seemed to me that different video files, automatically frequency switching of the screen.

PUp6I7jy3EQN7c

Hi, this new version worked for me. Minix X8H and X8H plus.
    Ethernet and wifi OK
    Internal bluetooth now works for me with a little speaker.
    CEC is Ok (panasonic TV)
    Dolby passthrough is working OK on my marantz receiver.
    Automatically frequency swithching OK.

Edited once, last by Gato Felix (February 22, 2017 at 9:44 PM).

• Hi,

thanks your work.
    minix neo X8-H (802):
    sorry, but dolby digital 5.1 sound (spdif passtrough) is not working, only 2.0.
    it was ok with LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-7.0.3.3-update.zip.
    and now internal bluetooth is not working again ("Bluetooth adapter not found").
    ethernet and wifi: ok.
    cec: ok with samsung tv and soundbar.
    automatically frequency swithching: ok.

• Hi, this new version worked for me. Minix X8H and X8H plus.
    Ethernet and wifi OK
    Internal bluetooth now works for me with a little speaker.
    CEC is Ok (panasonic TV)
    Dolby passthrough is working OK on my marantz receiver.
    Automatically frequency swithching OK.

Sorry, internal bluetooth don't works. My mistake. With an external dongle, I connect an BT speaker and works.

smashi
    5.1 Dolby passthrough is working on my receiver with this last version (I just cheked it one again)... with HDMI cable connected to the received. I have no optical cable...

• Installed latest version on Minix x8h plus and no wifi. I was updated from LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-8.0.0 installed on internal flash. Also tried to dual boot from extern sdcard but stock on file system corruption error.

• If You have enabled multiboot, You can use to write and run LE USB stick (for testing). They are easier to use and less mistakes.

Minix don't have multiboot. I tried to install LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-8.0.1.img with boot.scr in boot folder on sdcard.

Edited once, last by traidor (February 23, 2017 at 4:59 PM).

• Minix don't have multiboot. I tried to install LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-8.0.1.img with boot.scr in boot folder on sdcard.

To activate the multi-boot on Minix. You need to manually create on the SD card directory "/boot" and transfer the file "boot.src" that would be so "/boot/boot.src". After that activate multi-boot method of a toothpick.
    [hr]

Is there some reason no one will respond?

What prevents You to test it ? Perhaps others do not have such module.