Posts by karlb

The new kernel works great on my m8s s812 box
    wifi works great
    lan works great
    bluetooth works fine keyboard pairs and works
    remote just needs my remote.conf
    power off doesn't work lan still on but can't ssh the box or use remote to power up box, only a unplug will restart it.

On music playback how do i get rid of the now playing and the progress bar when visualisation is on ,not sure if it's a new feature or a setting i've missed.
    Thanks

From Android recovery I flashed the update zip from amlinux.ru I flashed LibreELEC-Amlogic.arm-M8S-7.0.2-update.zip. Then from libreelec I copied LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-8.0.0.tar to the .update folder, my board is cs_812m8_v1.2 all libreelec is installed to nand.

I've just installed your krypton 17 build on my m8s s812 box, everything works perfect wifi bluetooth except wake up.
    I have not installed your multi boot as i just installed it via the update "copied to update folder" Previous build was MEGA where power on worked fine.
    Does your build update boot loader "install multi boot" if so would a flash my original uboot fix my power on issue?

I've tried drieschel dev build LibreELEC-S802.S82.arm-7.0-devel-20160815122240-r23306-gd4a3717.zip just get a black screen no boot logo or anything.

Tried LibreELEC-S802.S82.arm-8.0.0-2-alpha-devel.zip boots fine but no wifi or bluetooth or remote lan works fine, but it's nice to see the new kodi.

This one MEGA everything works great bluetooth wifi lan the only thing's it doesn't save my screen settings need to calibrate on wake or boot.
    And if i use my wireless keyboard with usb dongle The box goes into a coma screen won't wake, lan is awake but can't ssh to the box, no response with normal remote.
    Without the usb dongle the box sleeps and wakes as normal with normal remote.

My box is m8s "no doubt a clone" 8g emmc "sandisk" s812 chip, 2gb ram although the box now say's 1.5gb i suspect my bootloader "u-boot" might not be the right one,bricked it a couple of times,only bootloader i could find that works so far.

Thanks you guys for all your hard work it's great to see the box boot into kodi in seconds.