7.0.2.007 build for S905

• Thank you man for the great job with libre, but can something be done about fast film browse freezing? Running on MXQ PLUS 1/8. Those freezes really ruins the whole thing. Is this known problem or am I doing something wrong ?. Same problem with 06 and 07 too.

Do you mean fast scrolling in your library? If so i have no issues on my MXIII, 2GB helps in that regard. I have noticed if i scroll really fast a couple times I can make ram jump up to 60%, after 30 seconds it starts to slowly drop to idle levels. So since you have 1GB this maybe why your box freezes, this was the case on alexs build on the 1GB MXQ. I have yet to test freezing on the MXQ with 007.

Edited once, last by JonSnow (September 10, 2016 at 11:14 PM).

• kszaq 7.0.2.007 won't boot properly on S905X.

So I've looked at pulsar's note
    diff: eUib

Everything is almost same. excetpt console code.
    I've changed one line from your source and rebuilded it.

CONFIG_CMDLINE="console=tty0 rootwait systemd.show_status=auto"
    to
    CONFIG_CMDLINE="console=ttyAMA0 systemd.show_status=auto"

And Now works well on S905x.
    Here is my build
    view?usp=sharing

Thanks kszaq and pulsar

• Hi Kszaq, when r u going to release a Libreelec version for s912 box ?
    1GB ram and poor WiFi , old CPU and old GPU has pushed many users to buy new box with S912. Also because of its price.

It would be great if you could open a new thread for S912 based boxes and release a Libreelecversion pls...

It's a request and sorry for hijacking this thread... Keep up your good work

1GB ram and poor WiFi , old CPU and old GPU has pushed many users to buy new box with S912. Also because of its price.

It would be great if you could open a new thread for S912 based boxes and release a Libreelecversion pls...

At this point I have no plans to build for S912.

• Thank you kindly for your work on the build, working flawlessly (including bluetooth) for my needs and can now retire the s805.

I mentioned this in another thread, but for anyone with an mk808b pro, do yourself a massive favour and just use the k1 plus device tree, you will save yourself a massive headache with random crashes.

Budget AMLogic S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options

Do some reading on the chip choice race . Learn a lot from (above link.)
    1gb Ram & Poor Wifi have nothing to do with the chip.
    S905 2gb memory is available and wifi 5ghz / ac on one of my s905 boxes is the fastest i have ever seen on
    a media box under $60. This particular box has had no issues on LE .007 whereas 2 of my other boxes are experiencing wifi driver conflict with the new Kernel .006 +.
    So far in this early development (s905)by kszaq and others it has been lightning progress in my opinion.

• Budget AMLogic S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options

S905 2gb memory is available and wifi 5ghz / ac on one of my s905 boxes is the fastest i have ever seen on
    a media box under $60. This particular box has had no issues on LE .007 whereas 2 of my other boxes are experiencing wifi driver conflict with the new Kernel .006 +.
    So far in this early development (s905)by kszaq and others it has been lightning progress in my opinion.

May be you might be having 2GB RAM Box. But me and many others know the feeling of using 1GB Ram. its quite slow and RAM fills up so easily and so soon.
    And moreover i didnt put pressure or pursuade Kszaq on building one. All i just asked him was is it on the cards to build a version for S912 soon or could we have a seperate thread for S912 Libreelec.
    The link i have also read about it. i even saw it before it appear these on cnx-software. i am a regular follower of that blog.
    Thanks for showing up ur impatience. i wanted an answer only from kszaq and i already got it.

• Budget AMLogic S905/S905X/S912 Media Player Options

What box do you have?Thanks

• Thanks for showing up ur impatience. i wanted an answer only from kszaq and i already got it.

Mate you are posting in a forum open to members to help each other.
    I dont know what you DO or DONT know.
    If you dont want help from members other than kszaq , Then send a private message.
    I am sorry i tried to help you and i will make sure i dont respond to anything you post from now on.

• Hi guys

Could someone who has a Beelink Mini MXiii talk me through exactly how they loaded the latest version onto nand please. As noted in a previous post, I have had all sorts of issues....I can't boot LE via SD and when I try to put on Nand it says it has successully installed but then when i reboot it just sticks on the Beelink splash screen. I know Kasaq has kindly listed the steps, but I have tried these and still cannot load LE, so if someone who has uploaded to a Beelink Mini MXiii could advise of the steps and the correct files (I have tried about 6 device trees) it would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

• Mate you are posting in a forum open to members to help each other.
    I dont know what you DO or DONT know.
    If you dont want help from members other than kszaq , Then send a private message.
    I am sorry i tried to help you and i will make sure i dont respond to anything you post from now on.

Hmm... Thanks, but you could have showed your helping nature in a better way I guess... Anyway, sorry if I was so mean to you.
    I am waiting for my beelink GT1 box and I am fed of 1GB ram in k1 plus. So I got bit tempted to ask the intention and ETA of Libreelec for S912.
    I really appreciate your sportiveness to reply for my msg.... Don't take it too personal. Have a nice weekend

• Hi guys

Could someone who has a Beelink Mini MXiii talk me through exactly how they loaded the latest version onto nand please. As noted in a previous post, I have had all sorts of issues....I can't boot LE via SD and when I try to put on Nand it says it has successully installed but then when i reboot it just sticks on the Beelink splash screen. I know Kasaq has kindly listed the steps, but I have tried these and still cannot load LE, so if someone who has uploaded to a Beelink Mini MXiii could advise of the steps and the correct files (I have tried about 6 device trees) it would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Recently I updated a device tree for the MiniMXIII with a proper partition layout. If you re-download the device tree, you should be able to flash LE with no issues following steps from OP.

• Just installed 007 dual boot on a friend's mxq-pro-4k p201.
    It works very well and will turn his dumb TV into a smart one.
    dvb-t, theadend and pvr hts working fine.
    Thanks kszaq for such amazing software.

Edited once, last by Nofan Tasi (September 11, 2016 at 7:50 PM).

• Hello kszaq,

I finaly succed to install (sdcard boot) 007 version in my Mxq pro 4K !!! :):)
    But i can't install in nand device with "installtointernal" or with direct flash... same results, device doesn't boot. It just stuck on boot logo.

I tried a lot version dtb images...but no sucess.

Thx for your hard work!

Regards.

• Hi kszaq

retried with the new device tree file and although it says it was successfully installed, when I reboot the box it the screen just stays black.....that's it.

Tearing my hair out now.

Cheers

Are you sure you have the s905 Beelink Mini MXIII? Apparently there is a new model called Beelink Mini MXIII II (notice the 2 in red) which is based on the s905X SoC. Maybe try booting with the s905X steps or download cpu-z to be 100% sure?

I used the above dtb and the previous 006 MXIII dtb on my box without any issues.

Edited once, last by JonSnow (September 11, 2016 at 8:01 PM).

• Hi kszaq

retried with the new device tree file and although it says it was successfully installed, when I reboot the box it the screen just stays black.....that's it.

Tearing my hair out now.

Cheers

I installed the .007 on my SD without issue using the p200_2G_beelink_minimxiii.dtb (be sure to rename it on sd) btw it was super slow on SD. Then i used Kasaq's inclued script "installtointernal" which installed SD copy to NAND without I any problems.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by Nathan909 (September 11, 2016 at 8:02 PM).