BD+ Problem - LE 9.0.0 & 9.0.1

• so i have the problem that some or all BD+ movies like (Logan) not can be decrypted, i allways get the Message can't play encrypted videos...

under LE 8.2.5 it works great

i use the makemkv plugin 1.14.2 the UHD Disk from Logan works, so the Issue must be in the BD+ part from Kodi, i tried it with and without "bdplus" folder, Logan BD not work

here my Hardware

Mainboard: Gigabyte Z270M-D3H with Bios F8d

CPU: Core i5-7500

Ram: 16GB

GPU: ATI Radeon RX 570 ITX

Harddrive: Samsumg SSD EVO850

BDrom: ASUS BC12D2HT (UHD Friendly BD rom)

fresh installation from LE 9.0.0 and MakeMKV 1.14.2

here the logfileand a picture

• Es ist devinitiev kein Problem was mit MakeMKV zusammenhängt, denn der Film geht ohne genausowenig wie mit makemkv, ich mach schon sein 3 oder 4 wochen damit rum, Logan geht nicht, dieser film geht nur unter 8.2.5

makemkv 1.14.2 habe ich für 8.2.5 mit escalades addon selbst kompiliert und funktioniert tadellos, ebenso habe ich makemkv unter dem offiziellen git von LE 9.0 selbst compiliert mit schatten5 seinem addon packet und hab auch seines probiert,

das Problem liegt an Kodi, andere Filme gehen mit und ohne MakeMKV aber eben nicht alle.

Logen geht nicht, nur die UHD Disk von Logan geht mit makemkv, ich kaufe dir gerne den FIlm als Geschenk auch das passende Laufwerk wenn du mir das nicht glaubst

auch wenn ich weiblich und dunkelblond bin heist das nicht dass ich blöd bin :)

• you don't understand, BD+ don't work for all movies! It don't work with an clean installation without any addon and it don't work with addon

Es funktioniert nicht bei einer frischen Installation und funktioniert auch nicht mit makemkv

the not working Movie is "Logan"

• with the new update to 9.0.1 the issue was not fixed :(

does no one know what i can do or what is to do?

i have so many bd disks and some i can't watch :(

• do i am the only person on world who looking BluRay's? please can someone try to fix the ploblem with bd+ and Blu-Rays? one movie what not work is Logan (from the 4k Bundle) I can't look this movies with LE 9.x

only with LE8.2.5 do all blu-Rays work. but there my grafikcard with audio path-trough not work :(

• This makemkv addon works on LE 9.0.1:

[Addon] MakeMKV

Remove old version first, install the addon and start it(Important!) to update the key, reboot

Try to play through the file menu, not the disc menu

I added instructions to the thread

Edited once, last by duck7000: add instructions (April 1, 2019 at 7:09 PM).