Intel true 10bits/HEVC/HDR support... ?

• I believe they are called Panther Canyon NUCs with Tiger Lake SoC :)

In theory Tiger Lake should work with the current build. The cheapest Tiger Lake is Celeron 6305.

I'm not too interested in NUCs but when an ITX board with Celeron 6305 is available I will buy it.

• I believe they are called Panther Canyon NUCs with Tiger Lake SoC :)

In theory Tiger Lake should work with the current build. The cheapest Tiger Lake is Celeron 6305.

I'm not too interested in NUCs but when an ITX board with Celeron 6305 is available I will buy it.

ah yes panther canyon lol got mixed up

I dont think I will get the i5 with XE gfx as I wont need to game or do anything that needs good gpu.

currently got a old Apollo lake celeron nuc

• I compiled another image for Gemini Lake hardware.

Updated to a current Kodi and LE master. HDR commits from here.

Hey smp, many thanks for the updated build! I get a nocompat warning on my nuc7pjyh cause the architecture got another name (gbm/generic)Is this expected/ happening on other nucs too?

• It is expected because I made some changes. Just create an empty .nocompat file in .update folder and it will update.

• Hopefully my home renovations finish up in the next week or so. Then I can setup my home theater again and test out the build with a DP -> HDMI cable. See if that fixes the audio issues I've been having.

• It is expected because I made some changes. Just create an empty .nocompat file in .update folder and it will update.

Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately docker doesn't work again with that build :-(

Code
    Jan 12 18:36:56 htpc dockerd[896]: time="2021-01-12T18:36:56.474978392+01:00" level=error msg="containerd did not exit successfully" error="exit status 2" module=libcontainerd Jan 12 18:37:11 htpc dockerd[896]: failed to start containerd: timeout waiting for containerd to start Jan 12 18:37:11 htpc systemd[1]: service.system.docker.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE Jan 12 18:37:11 htpc systemd[1]: service.system.docker.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

I don't have a copy of the previous version and your previous Dropbox link isn't working anymore. Can you reupload the previous one ? Or does anyone else got the previous image file?

Thank you very much! :)

• Thanks for your quick response! :) I just rode that I probably need to update the docker addon (Docker (containerd) issue after updating nightly build)

//EDIT:

Alright, docker is working fine now after updating manually from the nightly-repository.

Is there any way to include this repository to libreelec? So that I can update the addons automatically without downloading the zip archive manually?

Does this now mean that its commited to
    LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.80-nightly that can be found on Index of / ?