Early community images for H3, H6 and A64

• Test script for update nightly builds of LibreELEC via SSH, replace pc_plus.tar with your own value.

If it doesn't reboot, the checksum is wrong.

Code
    cd /storage/.update
    URL="https://test.libreelec.tv"
    FILES=$(curl $URL |grep 'pc_plus.tar' |cut -d '"' -f12)
    for FILE in $FILES
    do
    curl $URL'/'$FILE -o $FILE
    done
    sha256sum -cs *.sha256 && reboot

Edited once, last by DJ Mogarych (May 12, 2019 at 7:59 PM).

• Test script for update nightly builds of LibreELEC via SSH, replace pc_plus.tar with your own value.

If it doesn't reboot, the checksum is wrong.

Code
    cd /storage/.update
    URL="https://test.libreelec.tv"
    FILES=$(curl $URL |grep 'pc_plus.tar' |cut -d '"' -f12)
    for FILE in $FILES
    do
    curl $URL'/'$FILE -o $FILE
    done
    sha256sum -cs *.sha256 && reboot

Quite comfy but well, its a variation of this: Piping curl to s(hell)

• lumpi Current Beelink X2 DT file is broken regarding wifi (missing power connection and one clock for brcm module), so you can't check which module you have. You can update with this file libreelec-h3.arm-9.1-devel-20190513205044-0fffb04-beelink_x2.tar If you have brcm module, you'll have wifi.

Cool thanks.

Will try when home probably Thursday.

Btw. did you also look into my toy project with the power button? /shameless hint

• RTL8188EU driver is already present, except if USB ID is missing. Please provide output of lsusb with dongle connected.

Sometimes i must be connecting manually

Edited once, last by hostkit (May 15, 2019 at 1:14 PM).

• No, not yet. I'm jumping around different tasks as you may noticed. There's a ton of work to do, but not much time. BTW, I wrote deinterlace driver but I couldn't force myself to test and debug it yet :)

I admire your persistence i wish i could invest as much time n energy.

Is the deinterlacer already in any image? I felt there is much less tearing since my last update a while ago.

• Bus 005 Device 002: ID 0bda:8179 Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

RTL8188EUS 802.11n Wireless Network Adapter

Seems to be the standard VID:PID combination for this card, so if the driver is there it should work...

Edit: didn't mean to give meaningless answers, just meant to cut the long output from above short :)

Edited 2 times, last by lumpi (May 14, 2019 at 3:10 PM).

• I just checked and yes, it should be supported. Check if output of lsmod lists 8188eu. If not, run modprobe 8188eu and test again. After all that, please provide output of ifconfig

lsmod 8188eu exist

But i don't know, why its sometime not load (unable auto connect), maybe adaptor?

Another device connect with same wifi

Edited once, last by hostkit (May 15, 2019 at 1:36 PM).

• Hi jernej , I just received an opi plus 2e and I want it to work on a monitor with dvi input. I had an opi pc connected to this monitor with libreelec 7 and I had to modify the script.bin to make it work. Now with your new images I don't know how to do it. By hdmi, on a tv works correctly.

Thanks

I'm sorry, it was my mistake with the cable. This message can be ignored.

• Official Post

mpeg4 ?

No, while writing support for it shouldn't be hard, base is still in flux. A lot of work is going on to stabilize request api in kernel. Until this is more or less done and most bugs are fixed in existing codecs (H264, H265), I won't work on additional codecs. But maybe someone else will.

If it is possible to improve without hardware acceleration h265 10 bit

None that I'm aware of. H6 is already capable of decoding 10-bit H265, but for some reason top left corner is corrupted during each 10-bit H265 video playback.