Posts by DJ Mogarych

Update script v.2 (change pc_plus.img to your own value)

Hello dear Jernej and everyone,

I'd like to give some examples of video which have problems with decoding.

1. A video which had been converted from MJPEG (webcam) with the following parameters:

ffmpeg -i input.mkv -crf 20 -preset slow -vf hqdn3d -vf normalize -b:a 256k output.mp4

At the time of converting, there were tons of these messages:

[mjpeg @ 0000027996d7f0c0] unable to decode APP fields: Invalid data found when processing input

However, the result works normally on PC. On the Orange Pi PC Plus + nightly LibreELEC 15.05.2019 it is played slow and jerky.

2. The second one was converted from MPEG4 to HEVC1 with default parameters. After trying to play it, the sound starts to play and the system immediately reboots.

The files can be downloaded from fere: Облако Mail.Ru

Test script for update nightly builds of LibreELEC via SSH, replace pc_plus.tar with your own value.

If it doesn't reboot, the checksum is wrong.

Code
    1. cd /storage/.update
    2. URL="https://test.libreelec.tv"
    3. FILES=$(curl $URL |grep 'pc_plus.tar' |cut -d '"' -f12)
    4. for FILE in $FILES
    5. do
    6. curl $URL'/'$FILE -o $FILE
    7. done
    8. sha256sum -cs *.sha256 && reboot

Good day for everyone!

I've tried to adapt OpenELEC install_emmc.sh for copying LibreELEC on Orange Pi PC Plus's eMMC but no luck.

There are no sunxi-system-type in $SYSTEM_ROOT/usr/lib/libreelec and no any .bin in /usr/share/bootloader.

I commented the first string and took u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin from LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.1-nightly-20190427-f6463d0-orangepi_pc_plus.tar.

Script worked correctly, but skipped /flash/extlinux (probably because it's write-protected?)

During an attempt to boot from eMMC, it writes

Loading Environment from FAT... *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

and further tries to boot from PXE.

Could you please suggest a solution briefly?