When I try to update the system on Orange Pi PC Plus:Code
- PRETTY_NAME="LibreELEC (community): nightly-20200417-2c8900c"
to the newest build, for example, 1st or 2nd May ones, the system unpack them and then writesQuote
The compressed Image is corrupt/invalid!
Also I noticed that images for Orange Pi PC Plus are smaller than others, is it right?
Update script v.2 (change pc_plus.img to your own value)Code
- cd /storage/.update
- LVERSION=$(cat /etc/os-release |grep VERSION= |cut -d '-' -f2)
- FILES=$(curl $URL |grep 'pc_plus.img' |cut -d '"' -f12)
- RVERSION=$(echo $FILES |cut -d '-' -f5)
- if [ "$RVERSION" -gt "$LVERSION" ];then
- for FILE in $FILES
- curl $URL'/'$FILE -o $FILE
- sha256sum -cs *.sha256 && reboot
- echo -e "\e[32mThe local version is up-to-date.\e[0m"
Hello dear Jernej and everyone,
I'd like to give some examples of video which have problems with decoding.
1. A video which had been converted from MJPEG (webcam) with the following parameters:
ffmpeg -i input.mkv -crf 20 -preset slow -vf hqdn3d -vf normalize -b:a 256k output.mp4
At the time of converting, there were tons of these messages:
[mjpeg @ 0000027996d7f0c0] unable to decode APP fields: Invalid data found when processing input
However, the result works normally on PC. On the Orange Pi PC Plus + nightly LibreELEC 15.05.2019 it is played slow and jerky.
2. The second one was converted from MPEG4 to HEVC1 with default parameters. After trying to play it, the sound starts to play and the system immediately reboots.
The files can be downloaded from fere: Облако Mail.Ru
Test script for update nightly builds of LibreELEC via SSH, replace pc_plus.tar with your own value.
If it doesn't reboot, the checksum is wrong.
Good day for everyone!
I've tried to adapt OpenELEC install_emmc.sh for copying LibreELEC on Orange Pi PC Plus's eMMC but no luck.
There are no sunxi-system-type in $SYSTEM_ROOT/usr/lib/libreelec and no any .bin in /usr/share/bootloader.
I commented the first string and took u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin from LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.1-nightly-20190427-f6463d0-orangepi_pc_plus.tar.
Script worked correctly, but skipped /flash/extlinux (probably because it's write-protected?)Quote
Installing LibreELEC to eMMC
WARNING: ALL DATA ON eMMC WILL BE ERASED !, Continue (y/N)? y
Creating partition table
Creating first partition
Creating second partition
Copying files on first partition
cp: omitting directory '/flash/extlinux'
Populating second partition
During an attempt to boot from eMMC, it writesQuote
Loading Environment from FAT... *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment
and further tries to boot from PXE.
Could you please suggest a solution briefly?