Google Chrome addon no audio

• Sorry had a copy paste error...

it is meant to be

chrome_OPTS="$chrome_OPTS --alsa-output-device=plughw:x,y"

and not

chrome_OPTS="$chrome_OPTS --alsa-output-device=--alsa-output-device=plughw:x,y"

Hope you see that in time

Lenovo M73 tiny
    8 Gig Ram
    650 gig snail slow hard drive
    LibreELEC v.9

• Tried many suggestion, going into terminal and modifying chrome start script.

Finally got the audio with Chrome by going back with all default and simply go into the Chrome Add-On Configuration page :

1) Enabled "Use Custom Audio Device"

2) -Audio Device : plughw:0,3

Card0 and device 3 was my hdmi output from my NUC7CPYH...

And no need to disable the "Keep audio alive" in Kodi Audio settings..

Hoping that this config is kept when Chrome gets updated... ?

Edited once, last by Ti-Paul ().

• Nice...i always saw this field to put stuff in, but never found the correct wording/format that was expected in there...

Lenovo M73 tiny
    8 Gig Ram
    650 gig snail slow hard drive
    LibreELEC v.9

• I've run into the same issue using final LibreElec 9.0,

no sound on 2 different devices, one NUC, one HP Mini.

"Use Custom Audio Device = plughw:0,3" ... was the fix.

The script was already stopping pulse audio:

systemctl stop pulseaudio

This worked just fine in 8.2.5 using Chromium instead of Chrome.

Thanks!

• i have same problem with alsa sony tv hdmi 1. How might i format it correctly? I take it these settings are located in Chromium add on configuration ?

• I have this problem using Intel NUC but I don't know absoluty nothing about program codes.

Can anyone tell me pass by pass to change the configs on System Tools?

Thanks

• Check out post #20 above as it has all you need there I think. If it's unclear maybe ya need a step by step or ?

• Check out post #20 above as it has all you need there I think. If it's unclear maybe ya need a step by step or ?

I dont know what happened. When I writed the last post I made what post #20 said but doesn't worked. I tried again now and the audio is working.

Thanks you so much all!

The soccer match I want to watch in this week only be transmitted on Facebook. I want to watch this in my living room but my TV is LG and don't have Facebook App and Facebook website don't open on native browser. The last alternative I have is use Chrome Addon on Kodi to open the Facebook.