Thanks for the updated Chrome browser. On my i3 system I've had my issues with Chrome. Once I was able to get the sound working last year it works very well for our needs. I can stream video from most sites with no problem but for some the audio is silent. Youtube audio works fine but a TV news channel plays video with no sound (sometimes). I've tried restarting the TV to refresh but doesn't seem to work. The next session sound is back. Kinda tweaks my brain a bit. A show I like to watch on Chrome keeps giving me the "Aw snap! Something went wrong message." I was hoping this new release might fix that but I tried it this morning and same error. I have to reboot to our Windows system then all works fine on a Chrome browser.
In any case glad someone with the skills is keeping the Chrome browser addon alive and working for x86 users.