LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• Beta RC2b is online for generic / RPi / KVIM | C2 & S905 building

• updated to latest LE9.0 upstream
    • updated Generic/RPi kernel to 4.19.8
    • fixed repo installation bug in Kodi 18 RC2
    • updated to mesa 18.3.1 release
    • updated Qt to 5.11.3
    • updated several libretro-cores
    • updated dolphin & citra
    • updated vulkan tools to 1.1.95
  • I guess you're refering to this? Fix many wrong checksums · shantigilbert/LibreELEC.tv@9fdb332 · GitHub Well maybe something like this? Fixing some SHA256sum + fix dosbox-sdl2 build by magicseb · Pull Request #2 · 5schatten/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

I deleted the source file & downloaded it again

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    The checksum of my package calculated by windows tools

What kind of Linux distro do you use? Anyway if it works for you afterwards /shrug Maybe you get a slightly different package if you download it from another github server :/

I also use Ubuntu 16.04, so it might be a problem with Ubuntu. Thanks for the reply :)

• I also use Ubuntu 16.04, so it might be a problem with Ubuntu. Thanks for the reply :)

So maybe it's time for sudo apt dist-upgrade 8o I have no clue why the hash sometimes differs. I downloaded it on my Windows systems with 40char hash and got a diffrent hash too... weird. I suspect this happens because Github might compresses the packages on the fly and maybe some servers have diffrent compressions levels?! :/

• So maybe it's time for sudo apt dist-upgrade 8o I have no clue why the hash sometimes differs. I downloaded it on my Windows systems with 40char hash and got a diffrent hash too... weird. I suspect this happens because Github might compresses the packages on the fly and maybe some servers have diffrent compressions levels?! :/

I actually upgraded to 18 yesterday, but still got the same problem, so who knows, its not a big deal for me, but just pointing it out :)

It could be the same problem like at mame, github supports to print the latest version of the git into a file. This changes with every commit to git even for old commits. Thats super stupid but then the hash changes with every commit for every old zip

Could be, pretty weird and like you said stupid, but oh well.

• I actually upgraded to 18 yesterday, but still got the same problem, so who knows, its not a big deal for me, but just pointing it out :)

Could be, pretty weird and like you said stupid, but oh well.

I was wondering if this happens at upgraded systems & clean installs as well. I use Linux Mint 18.x which is based on Ubuntu 18.04 but without having these problems. Anyway it's easy to fix but awkward. On the other hand I never had a wrong hash when I pulled upstream code so if the hash differs it's might still system related.

• I was wondering if this happens at upgraded systems & clean installs as well. I use Linux Mint 18.x which is based on Ubuntu 18.04 but without having these problems. Anyway it's easy to fix but awkward. On the other hand I never had a wrong hash when I pulled upstream code so if the hash differs it's might still system related.

It wasn't a clean install, but I might be able to do test that in the weekend.

• It wasn't a clean install, but I might be able to do test that in the weekend.

That's my version of wget

• I tried with a clean version of Ubuntu 18 and that works with your hashes, so I assume there is something wrong with 16 :)

Pretty strange... anyway I know you've made an Sx05RE build so feel free to create some PRs if you have some useful additions 8)

• 5schatten

littlebit late but i,m here! :D

I became an Image from a User who delete alot shaders and then it worked but the same problem for updates.

[email protected]'s password:

##############################################

# LibreELEC 9.0 Reborn Remix #

# https://goo.gl/temeuw #

# based on LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI #

##############################################

LibreELEC (5schatten): RR-201849-3f3e9ae (S905.arm)

LibreELEC:~ # df -h

Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on

devtmpfs 1.2G 486.8M 693.8M 41% /dev

/dev/system 487.9M 487.7M 268.0K 100% /flash

/dev/data 27.2G 14.3G 12.9G 53% /storage

/dev/loop0 487.0M 487.0M 0 100% /

tmpfs 1.3G 0 1.3G 0% /dev/shm

tmpfs 1.3G 9.0M 1.3G 1% /run

tmpfs 1.3G 0 1.3G 0% /sys/fs/cgroup

tmpfs 1.3G 2.6M 1.3G 0% /var

tmpfs 1.3G 0 1.3G 0% /tmp

none 27.2G 14.3G 12.9G 53% /tmp/cores

none 27.2G 14.3G 12.9G 53% /tmp/autoconfig

none 27.2G 14.3G 12.9G 53% /tmp/assets

none 27.2G 14.3G 12.9G 53% /tmp/database

none 27.2G 14.3G 12.9G 53% /tmp/overlay

none 27.2G 14.3G 12.9G 53% /tmp/shader

Edited once, last by graschbaten (December 15, 2018 at 2:59 PM).

• 5schatten

The Problem ist the dtb.file that gives only this size. The user who gave me the resized img gave me a nw dtb.img for my Box and now

LibreELEC:~ # df -h

Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on

/dev/system 739.9M 507.8M 216.8M 70% /Flash

• I have 2 suggestions/questions about the makemkv add on

As far as i understand the key updater will only run if you click on the makemkv add on icon, correct?

1e Is it possible to run the key updater when you install the add on? This would eliminate the extra click on the icon witch could be forgotten

2e is it possible to make the key updater run at every system start? Or every week or so.

This would fully automate the key update process

• Is there any change of adding RPCS3 to this build ?

Release v0.0.5 Alpha · RPCS3/rpcs3 · GitHub

RPCS3 - Compatibility List

Well version v0.0.5 Alpha (!) so are there any popular games that really works well? I've played around with it in the past but to run ps3 games you would need a huge amount of space, probably a high end spec CPU and a decent GPU so imho it's a waste of time right now /shrug

Well there is a patch WIP for the VIM and other systems but I'm not sure if it will work for 3.14 something since this kernel is basically dead.

I have 2 suggestions/questions about the makemkv add on

As far as i understand the key updater will only run if you click on the makemkv add on icon, correct?

1e Is it possible to run the key updater when you install the add on? This would eliminate the extra click on the icon witch could be forgotten

2e is it possible to make the key updater run at every system start? Or every week or so.

This would fully automate the key update process

Kodi itself does not use any of the supplied binaries but the libs. Also the key has to be renewed every 2 or three monts? If you really need to automate this key update you can create a cron job as well.

5schatten given that the RC builds now require a 1GB Boot/System partition Might wanna update that in the important notes btw :p

Well there is this statment around for ages. Updates have might been possible but never have been really supported by me.

• Release v0.0.5 Alpha · RPCS3/rpcs3 · GitHub

RPCS3 - Compatibility List

Well version v0.0.5 Alpha (!) so are there any popular games that really works well? I've played around with it in the past but to run ps3 games you would need a huge amount of space, probably a high end spec CPU and a decent GPU so imho it's a waste of time right now /shrug

Well there is a patch WIP for the VIM and other systems but I'm not sure if it will work for 3.14 something since this kernel is basically dead.

Well i have a pretty decent system wich can handle it. Space is not a problem because i linked the storage\roms folder to a NAS share. But i will play around with it and try to add it myself.