feedback for test build LibreELEC-RK3328

• Currently I'm using interactive governor for some days and all good now (so far), I still experienced some rare crashes with ondemand.

Edit: today there was again crash!

kostaman  Kwiboo  mo123

New MVR9 RK3328 Image

(Black numbered 0-9 ir remote)

MEGA

(Orange D-PAD remote)

MEGA

Changelog

- Based on latest LibreELEC master branch 10/03/2019

- Add a setting to adjust the refresh-rate/resolution only on playback start (useful if you don't want the tv/monitor's resolution to change every time video playback stops)

- Changed CPU governor to Interactive(best performance for tv boxes and other devices with a power supply, helps with freezes)

- Initialize color_primaries to AVCOL_PRI_UNSPECIFIED (helps with software decoding in InputStream)

- Check for UNPACK_ROW_LENGTH support on renderer instantiation, not on every LoadPlane call

- OverlayRendererGL: add support for BGRA extensions for GLES

- Fix corrupt packets in transit causing segfaults or video corruption with Live H264 streams in TVHeadend

- Increase analyze duration to fix playback of DVB-T2 streams with aac_lapm audio streams

- Improve German keyboard layout

Edited once, last by mo123: Links updated (March 10, 2019 at 8:02 PM).

• You can try again, links updated, should be 120.7MB

It seems it was build without ffmpeg because of a patch I applied, that's why you got the error.

Thanks build works but tvh and oscam still not working.

this is tvh log

Code
    /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
  • Our master branch bumped from SSL 1.0 to 1.1 which includes a breaking API change. All binary add-ons will need to be rebuilt, re-published, and re-downloaded by users. Master is in a pre-Alpha state at the moment so we are fine to do this, i.e. user update issues are not something we consider at this stage of LE 9.2 development.

• Thanks build works but tvh and oscam still not working.

this is tvh log

Code
    /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tvheadend: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Not sure if it will work.

Here are the tvh and oscam addons I build against the new image.

Unzip to get the separate zip files.

MEGA

• Good there is no image for 3288?

• Im using this with the A5X max, i need to use the *mx10 dtb for the video properly display.

Hi Wasco. With that DTB file , which hardware work and which hardware doesn-t? I have tried and I get ethernet but not wifi , BT -I;m not even sure this box have BT to be honest- nor the remote. I have tried another one that have working wifi but no ethernet. In the coming days I'll investigate how to get the Android DTB and how to generate DTB files to see if I can get this box fully supported, so any tip can be of help :)

• mo123

Since using your build I had no crashes anymore! Thanks much.

Glad I could help.

Interactive governor makes a big difference compared to Performance, since the device doesn't have to run at full speed the whole time and it's still optimized for good speed. I think the other DVB changes added, also helps.

I read it was an Inputstream problem that streams can't cache ahead in addons like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video.

Hope someone will look into it, so users with slow connections can also use cache so streams don't buffer.

I'm also working on Android Oreo firmware to improve things, hope to add more features next week.

Fractional frame-rate 23.976hz support in Kodi 18 is already working.

I'm also trying to get support added for UT5 Pro RK3399 and UT3 RK3288 to LE, so 1080p Netflix can work on these devices.

• hello and good day,

I search for days, or even for months an img.

for my H96 max + with a rk3328 cpu.

I do not care which kodi version from 6 upwards.

I would be very happy about a link