Spotify Connect Web

• does it work with your key? If yes, did you just take the attached spotify_appkey.key file?

yes, it's working fine, I just took the spotify_appkey.key
    But don't forget to make your configuration settings in the Kodi addons - spotify connect web

Michael

• Hi

i've one more problem:

My maximum volume output is changing randomly since i am using the addon. After I listened to music and try to watch a video, the volume is more silent than before although it is set to 100%. Then I have to go to the spotify connect addon configuration, change the initial volume (if it is set 100% I change to 80% press okay, open configuration again and change to 100% again) and then the volume is normal again.

can someone help me?

Edited once, last by effe.rnr (November 20, 2016 at 6:19 PM).

• Hi.
    Excuse my poor english.
    I've got a problem running this addon.
    I've got Libreelec latest stable version running on a RPI3.
    When I configure the addon with the onboard audio, it works very well.
    When I configure it with my usb DAC ( a Denon 300 ), i've got this errors, and no sound :

----------playback_seek: 12058
    kSpPlaybackEventAudioFlush
    kSpPlaybackNotifyPlay
    AlsaSink: device acquired
    Ups! Some badness happened: Data size must be a multiple of framesize

---------------------------------

And thank you very much for your work.

• Hi,
    Report this issue here: ALSAAudioError: Data size must be a multiple of framesize · Issue #64 · Fornoth/spotify-connect-web · GitHub (re-open the issue if you can, otherwise open a new one)
    [hr]

Hi

i've one more problem:

My maximum volume output is changing randomly since i am using the addon. After I listened to music and try to watch a video, the volume is more silent than before although it is set to 100%. Then I have to go to the spotify connect addon configuration, change the initial volume (if it is set 100% I change to 80% press okay, open configuration again and change to 100% again) and then the volume is normal again.

can someone help me?

Three options:
    1. Try to set the volume with your Spotify app
    2. Try not to share a same sound device between Kodi and Spotify Connect Web
    3. Report the issue here: Issues · Fornoth/spotify-connect-web · GitHub

• Hi there,

first of all, thanks for you great work.

I recently made the jump from a RPi based LibreELEC system to a WeTek Hub. Any chance of getting the plugin running? Thanks!

• i would need the corresponding shared lib, whose source code is not publicly available

this means unless someone finds this closed source compiled library for other architectures we will never get Spotify connect for x64 HTPCs running the Generic LibreELEC build, right? :(

• this means unless someone finds this closed source compiled library for other architectures we will never get Spotify connect for x64 HTPCs running the Generic LibreELEC build, right? :(

aarch64 is not generic x64. It is aarch64 the "new" 64 architecture of ARM CPU cores. The RPi3 and Odroid C2 and Wetek Hubs are all aarch64. In case or RPi3 the main distributions like Raspbian still don't use 64 bit instructions, but stick to the RPi2 compatible 32bit libraries, that is why it is working for Raspberries.
    I don't know anything about x64 (x86-64) Intel/AMD situation, though.

Edited once, last by infinity85 (November 24, 2016 at 12:50 AM).

• Sorry that I am writing again, but I still have problems with the addon. Sometimes I can't hear anything. The Web Server is reachable, it shows that something is playing and it says Currently Active Device?: true

It looks like the volume is set to low but it isn't.

I tried to:
    - change the volume in kodi and in spotify (it doesn't make any difference if I play it from spotify desktop or the spotify app)
    - reinstall the addon
    - reconfigure the addon with all posibilities

My setup is:
    Raspberry PI 2
    Libreelec 7.90.008
    Hifiberry DAC+ Standard Phone Jack Version

Sometimes it helps to change the audio output in Kodi to HDMI. But 1. it doesn't solve the problem always 2. I would like to have kodi and spotify sound through the hifiberry.

thanks for your help

Edited once, last by effe.rnr (November 26, 2016 at 2:07 AM).

• Hello,

i need help :)

I use libreelec for my raspberry pi 3.
    Now i try to get spotify connect. But for some reason it doesn't work. It's already installed and it's configured but when i start it manually like:

I get this problem.

And when i put this in:
    journalctl -u service.spotify-connect-web
    I get this.

I got the appkey, today. After 14 days, wohooo.
    And now this problem. So i'm not sure what the problem is.

And another thing is:
    Where can i find the web interface? I put on my laptop the ip from the raspberry which is:
    192.168...:4000 but nothing happened.

I put the appkey in this folder /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.spotify-connect-web

Yeah, i need a little bit help ;)

Cheers,

Dan

Edited once, last by Danmann (November 29, 2016 at 8:51 AM).