S912 red/green lines in Live TV 1080i

• Maybe someone have an idea. I have an Alphawise H96 pro plus. When i watch 1080i channels with VDR addon i often have a bad video. Does anywone have this too? Is it graphic driver related? Box broken, overheated or somehing else? I attached a picture. This just happens in 1080i channels. Maybe deinterlacer problem?

This happens also with SPMC, FTMC, Kodi 16 and 17.

• no, likely nobody doing it now :)

I saw it at my Tv that some "picture improvement magic option" did it instead so that it was basically impossible to tell if there was an di activated or not.

• I have this problem on my H96 Pro S912 using tvhead. I might give this fix a try later. I am not using an AVR.

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro, X96+, Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• Oh, i thought, i'm the only one with this problem. :D

For me this workaround seems to work. I put it in autostart.sh.

• BTW i found this setting too in Settings->System->Video since i use the LE9 build 8.90.5

Just an fyi but this setting is only in community builds and will not be in the official

• I've been testing 8.90.5 from GDPR-2 since yesterday and it hasn't happened once just need PKC and the skin i use to be updated for Leia so i can swap over fully

• Could the problem be pvr related? If i play a recording via VNSI Addon i get the red and green lines after a while.

If i play the pure TS File of that recording, without Addon, everything looks good. Bit maybe my test was not long enough.

• I thought it might be related to 25fps i get while it watching live tv from the mediaportal addon and recorded live tv converted to mkv from ts, but as i said using the 8.90.5 build from GDPR-2 since yesterday afternoon it hasn't happened once

• Could the problem be pvr related? If i play a recording via VNSI Addon i get the red and green lines after a while.

If i play the pure TS File of that recording, without Addon, everything looks good. Bit maybe my test was not long enough.

No, it's not pvr

Two times I received this problem on 1080i video file, so looks like deinterlace code bug. But it occurs on several iptv channels for me only

• Thanks for this topic ! i have the same problem but after this command it's ok ! it's possible to disable at android for all player ??

• i have the same problen on s912.

It seems to me that disabling deinterlacer makes video more blurry. Is it because of one of fields is not used anymore, and actual resolution is decreased? Is there a better way to fix that bug? maybe updating amlogic driver, don't know