x96 with s905x

• Has anyone had any luck booting from sd card with x96/s905x and can this box or any android box be booted from usb.I thought id bought a 1gb/8 box but storage and kodi are showing a 2gb/16 box so i might need to try a few divice trees .I believe maybe a sandisk ultra card will be good to try with.Would 8gb card be enough or would 16gb be best,

Thanks

• Has anyone had any luck booting from sd card with x96/s905x and can this box or any android box be booted from usb.I thought id bought a 1gb/8 box but storage and kodi are showing a 2gb/16 box so i might need to try a few divice trees .I believe maybe a sandisk ultra card will be good to try with.Would 8gb card be enough or would 16gb be best,

Thanks

i have a x96 Pro Xnano and it booted fine from sd card.

Do you have a X96 box or You have the same as me?

• what sd card are you using and did you use right dtb file(device tree) first time.Only asking as i know they have different write speeds.i got my box cheap and wasnt expecting much but its performed quite well with kodi on android.

• I have x96 xgody and its been great with libreelec. currently on 8.2.3.1 and not perfect but pretty good, run from internal ram but can load a SD card and boot from that with the toothpick in the audio jack if needed,

Lately had to add a cron job to reboot at 2am as samba access from network computer was failing. SSH was working ok.