Remote power trouble

• I try that later, if i am at home. Will lower speeds make the system slower?

EDIT:

Just a short LE test: No freezes, power on/off works. But have to test more later this evening, Anrdroid part and long time test.

Edited once, last by TheChief (April 11, 2018 at 4:29 PM).

• Yesterday i went back to the firmware with unmodified u-boot, after my system freezes 3 times in the evening. I tried AltSoftSerial on Arduino and got the following log:

Log without your u-boot.bin, runs with 792MHz

And here is the log with your u-boot@LPDDR792MHz

And with 768 Mhz

I miss some lines like:

Maybe there is something missing or broken Or maybe it is DDR scambling related. I dont know.

BTW: Why is "trainin g" a censored word here? Replaced with traininx

Edited 2 times, last by TheChief (April 13, 2018 at 1:05 PM).

• And here it seems to crash and freeze:

• sorry - I haven't been following this topic since using using the original fixed uboot at the end of March and confused by all the board versions. on my H96 Pro+ CZ-S32-V5 BLUE 3/32 1Gb LAN should I do this again with one of the more recent uboot file versions?

• DDR scramble is defined in the BL2 code, this is closed source. The kernel log is not complete, why you consider it secret .. I do not know.

• sorry - I haven't been following this topic since using using the original fixed uboot at the end of March and confused by all the board versions. on my H96 Pro+ CZ-S32-V5 BLUE 3/32 1Gb LAN should I do this again with one of the more recent uboot file versions?

please show the result:

Code
    dmesg | grep "libphy"
  • Full Serial Log until LE starts:

Unmodified uboot (ignore first lines from Android):

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

768Mhz

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And Android boot:

Unmodified uboot:

768Mhz

And full LE dmesg with unmodified u-boot:

Code
    dmesg | grep "libphy"
    [   30.297829@6] libphy: stmmac-0:00 - Link is Up - 1000/Full

Edited 2 times, last by TheChief (April 14, 2018 at 8:34 AM).