Remote power trouble

• I try that later, if i am at home. Will lower speeds make the system slower?

EDIT:

Just a short LE test: No freezes, power on/off works. But have to test more later this evening, Anrdroid part and long time test.

Edited once, last by TheChief ().

• I will test until my UART Adapter arrives. Then i will share my logs with normal and tweaked uboot. At the moment i have no freezes, thanks for your help.

• Yesterday i went back to the firmware with unmodified u-boot, after my system freezes 3 times in the evening. I tried AltSoftSerial on Arduino and got the following log:

Log without your u-boot.bin, runs with 792MHz

And here is the log with your [email protected]z

And with 768 Mhz

I miss some lines like:

Maybe there is something missing or broken Or maybe it is DDR scambling related. I dont know.

BTW: Why is "trainin g" a censored word here? Replaced with traininx

Edited 2 times, last by TheChief ().

• And here it seems to crash and freeze:

• sorry - I haven't been following this topic since using using the original fixed uboot at the end of March and confused by all the board versions. on my H96 Pro+ CZ-S32-V5 BLUE 3/32 1Gb LAN should I do this again with one of the more recent uboot file versions?

H96 Pro+ CZ-S32-V5 BLUE

• DDR scramble is defined in the BL2 code, this is closed source. The kernel log is not complete, why you consider it secret .. I do not know.

• sorry - I haven't been following this topic since using using the original fixed uboot at the end of March and confused by all the board versions. on my H96 Pro+ CZ-S32-V5 BLUE 3/32 1Gb LAN should I do this again with one of the more recent uboot file versions?

please show the result:

Code
    dmesg | grep "libphy"
  • didnt know, that this is important. Will attach it later. There is already something wrong before kernel loading, isnt it?

• Full Serial Log until LE starts:

Unmodified uboot (ignore first lines from Android):

768Mhz

And Android boot:

Unmodified uboot:

768Mhz

And full LE dmesg with unmodified u-boot:

Code
    dmesg | grep "libphy"
    [ [email protected]] libphy: stmmac-0:00 - Link is Up - 1000/Full

Edited 2 times, last by TheChief ().