WebGrab+Plus

• Any way to get WG++ v2.1.5 to run on RPi LE 7? Problem is Mono and I can not find later version for LE v7. This would likely work for later verions of LE, ssh and then:

Code
    wget http://addons.libreelec.tv/8.2/RPi2/arm/tools.mono/tools.mono-8.2.107.zip

How to get such a version working in RPi LE 7?

• update to LE8.2 - 7.0 is heavily outdated

I have about 30 computers. I do not fix which is not broken. Computers should serve me, not the other way around :)

Outdated is a term good for shirts and hairstyles. Newer in computers most often means only more new problems if nothing gets fixed from the older version. I do not see any good in newer LE versions. And this is my profession for many years now.

So, this will not work in LE7? I now have WG++ running on a server in a VM which is there for some other good reasons.

• I have about 30 computers. I do not fix which is not broken. Computers should serve me, not the other way around :)

Outdated is a term good for shirts and hairstyles. Newer in computers most often means only more new problems if nothing gets fixed from the older version. I do not see any good in newer LE versions. And this is my profession for many years now.

So, this will not work in LE7? I now have WG++ running on a server in a VM which is there for some other good reasons.

You can backport Mono and Webgrab+plus source from LibreELEC master to libreelec-7.0 and build it yourself, but you should not expect someone to do it for you.

• Hello, excuse the question, maybe a little stupid, but how can I tell WebGrab to start the EPG scan every time you turn on the box and to find the programming for several days?

I noticed that if I turn off the box in the evening, in the morning I have no more EPG and I have to manually restart the scan.

The box is a WetekPlay 2 with LibreELEC 8.2.3.1 of kszaq

• Hello, excuse the question, maybe a little stupid, but how can I tell WebGrab to start the EPG scan every time you turn on the box and to find the programming for several days?

I noticed that if I turn off the box in the evening, in the morning I have no more EPG and I have to manually restart the scan.

The box is a WetekPlay 2 with LibreELEC 8.2.3.1 of kszaq

`—on-active` setting defines how many seconds after start of the service the epg is dowloaded.

`—on-calendar` setting defines a schedule at which epg is dowloaded. See earlier posts for syntax.

The service creates ˋguide.xml` in `/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus`. You can define a `after.sh` script in the same directory to copy the ˋguide.xml` somewhere else after it is updated by the service.

• Hi, I am trying to use this addon but I have problems creating the epg file, it hasn´t channels but the one by default. Here is my log

• Hi, I am trying to use this addon but I have problems creating the epg file, it hasn´t channels but the one by default. Here is my log

The laguiatv files seem disfunctional here, too.

Report that at webgrabplus.

In the meantime elmundo.es work.

• The laguiatv files seem disfunctional here, too.

Report that at webgrabplus.

In the meantime elmundo.es work.

I fix it using plus.es. Now my problem is that the name of the channels from the guide.xml doesn´t match with the ones form my iptv because all of them starts with the prefix "ES:". How can I fix this?

• hi,

I'm either really stupid or really really stupid lol but I can't seem to figure out how this webgrabplus works.

I'm looking for a little help if that's possible please.

All I have done so far is downloaded the webgrabplus add-on and had a look to see if I can make sense of it myself but I'm not sure I can on this occasion.

I have a iptv sub and want to use this with the guide.

So my questions are, what do I actually put in the config file and also do I have to put anything into my m3u file to match these settings within web grab plus.

Also where would the outputted xmltv file be located with guide info so that i can point simple iptv client to that.

Sorry if I sound dumb but I really am unsure on this one lol.

Thanks in advance

• Hallo zusammen,

ich wollte heute nach längerer Zeit das siteini pack aktualisieren und bekomme seitdem in der WebGrab++.log.txt die Fehlermeldung "SW V1.57 should be >= V2.1.5".

HTS Tvheadend 4.2.2-32 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v8.1.111

Kodi ist die Version 17.3 am Laufen.

Ich habe sowohl Tvheadend als auch Webgrab++ über die AddOn-Aktualisierung in Kodi auf der neusten Version.

Leider bin ich mit meiner Google-Suche noch nicht wirklich erfolgreich gewesen. Wird das AddOn von Kodi nicht mehr gepflegt? Muss ich WebGrab und Tvjeadend nun seperat von Kodi installieren und zum Laufen bringen? Sorry, ich stehe vielleicht gerade auch einfach nur auf dem Schlauch und die Lösung ist ganz simpel ;)

Viele Grüße

Matze

• kielmatze

Either upgrade LibreELEC to 9.2 or downgrade site.ini

The add-on ships a site.ini current at build time, which may be very old

You can therefore try to re-install the add-on by clicking update in Kodi add-on manager