[8.90.11a] LibreELEC 9.x for S912

• ip capsule is not a valid entry

It should be a command like this:

mount -t nfs 192.x.x.x:/Data/films/storage/mnt /target -o nolock

where 192.x.x.x must be replaced with IP of time machine and where traget is local path on the box e.g. /storage/mnt

thanks, but I do not have a folder mnt in storage.

where to get the folder?

just create empty?

and I just can not understand what is target?

• Parental control doesn't work in IPTV simple client 8.90.10-K
    I don't know on what version it worked before, last time I checked this function in version 8.2.1.x

If you need logs please say what specific logs to select

• It is more easy to try your own settings then waiting until somebody tells you the default values.

With this I never experienced any stuttering or pausing:

<cache>

<buffermode>1</buffermode>

<memorysize>139460608</memorysize>

<readfactor>10</readfactor>

</cache>

Maybe this does nothing, but still I have no problem.

• please tell me how to add 1080p 100/120 hz?

how to make a list of channels on a button OK?

My box-mecool kIII pro

My tv lg oled 55c7

thank you

Edited once, last by tennis (December 23, 2017 at 12:22 PM).

• LibreELEC 9.x for Amlogic S912 devices.

WARNING:

Amlogic has not released fbdev Mali libraries and has no plans to release them. These builds use libhybris and Android gralloc Mali driver to provide OpenGL for Kodi - this is an experimental approach with CPU overhead - this means suboptimal GPU performance.

If you consider buying a device for LE, do not buy Amlogic S912!

I have tried using kodi app on Minix uh-9 and libreelec official builds but all stutter and framedrops and whatever for all media, 1080p and 4k. I have MInix uh 9 and oled lg 55b6 directly connected and use optical for audio. Just purchased the minix and im quite worried. Now with this build first time closing to be happy. Much is improved. Do i need to send it back since you dont recommend it? I really like libreelec and want to give my tv best picture with hdr and all.

• Hi,

I am getting nuts while trying to get android installed back to my M8S Pro L. I have thousends of firmware versions downloaded. I copied with sd burning tool to SD, I entered "reboot recovery", but nothing happened. It stops on the "mecool" screen without doing anything. What can I do?! The player has no recovery button. Once I found an forum entry which described the M8S Pro L had a remote butten which initiates the update from SD if you name the uupdatefile "update.zip" but I dont find this entry any more.

Please help, Thanks

PS: I dont have a USB cabel with both sides the same end, so I cant use USB burning tool

edit: sorry, wrong threat

Edited once, last by flyingernst (December 23, 2017 at 4:05 PM).

• Can you please point me to the patch with the fix? I'm wondering if it can be backported to Krypton.

The fix is only your latest opengl driver and increasing minimal CPU speed from 500MHz to 1GHz.

In my build is a lot of a/v sync patches to optimize rendering timing. In Leia is modified AMLCodec and porting isn't straight forward.

• I have tried using kodi app on Minix uh-9 and libreelec official builds but all stutter and framedrops and whatever for all media, 1080p and 4k. I have MInix uh 9 and oled lg 55b6 directly connected and use optical for audio. Just purchased the minix and im quite worried. Now with this build first time closing to be happy. Much is improved. Do i need to send it back since you dont recommend it? I really like libreelec and want to give my tv best picture with hdr and all.

I share your feelings on this, I spoke to kszaq about this just just a few days ago unfortunately not much can be done until we have fbdev mali blob for t820. The official response from Amlogic was they will not license these from ARM unless a customer requests it and pays the associated license fee. We have already been waiting over a year and there has been nothing yet, the only real hope we have is that another device comes out from another vendor that uses the same SoC and has the required blob and hope it is compatible.

I would recommend getting another device for now unfortunately.