[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• It's not about banned repo, I dont use those repos/addons and had also problems upgrading RTMP input addon on my second box (on the first it worked fine). I solved it by copying from the first box, but something went wrong from repo side.

Thats not about adamgs build, I have the same issue on RBTV Addon - the live stream is not playable by clicking "OK" on other builds (odroid) in the younger past. So I have also workaround by context menu.

Ok, thanks for the information. If only the context menu workaround worked for the replays of past games - for those the context menu only offers "add to favorites" and I have to watch/fast forward the game report first in order for the replay to start afterwards automatically ...

Anyway, in my post I aready surmised that it has nothing to do with adamgs build, but I was hoping he might be able to point something general out off the top of his head so the issues could be tackled by the author of the addon. I am acutely aware that this is alpha-SW and in general I am very happy with what works and I can live with what does not.

For the Telekom Sport addon I will probably just make use of the fact that I can boot a different system from SD card than the one I have installed to NAND ... :cool:

• GDPR-2  afl1

it's possible to add a simple script in /usr/sbin called restartkodi with this function:

and add this code in DialogButtonMenu.xml from skin.estuary

Code
                        <item>
                            <label>Restart Kodi</label>
                            <onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/restartkodi")</onclick>
                            <visible>System.CanReboot</visible>
                        </item>

I missed this simple feature to restart KODI with remote control.

• i have it, but it's not so easy to modify the skin, he is include the system and this is ro.

No, the Skin is located in the /storage partition

For example the location of skin eminence2 on my box:

/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.eminence.2

There You can edit everything You want to do

In my case i added 'Reboot from internal' command to this skin.

BTW:

In the skin eminence2 the command 'reload skin' is implemented in power menu, it should be a little work to modify it to 'reload kodi'

• Hello Please anyone Help me

Where the locate Oscam ???

Thanks !!

Sorry no help for pirate add-ons, against forum rules, please stop asking

GDPR-2  afl1

it's possible to add a simple script in /usr/sbin called restartkodi with this function:

and add this code in DialogButtonMenu.xml from skin.estuary

Code
                        <item>
                            <label>Restart Kodi</label>
                            <onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/restartkodi")</onclick>
                            <visible>System.CanReboot</visible>
                        </item>

I missed this simple feature to restart KODI with remote control.

I could but the problem is, this would only show on the default theme, it's very easy to add the power menu via skin shortcuts to a convenient place of your choosing.

• Hello everyone,

is there a way to permanently change the mac addresses?

And how would I transfer all my data from the sdcard when i installtointernal? I would like to use my SDcard as my test environment on one device and installtointernal when I like the changes on my second device.

Nevermind, found it here: How to change duplicate MAC Address for those who might be looking for the answer

Edited once, last by toe-kne3 (December 22, 2017 at 8:35 PM).

• I could but the problem is, this would only show on the default theme, it's very easy to add the power menu via skin shortcuts to a convenient place of your choosing.

Where can i find this information?

For now, i copied the default skin to addons folder onside the sd card an modify the *.xml

• Where can i find this information?

For now, i copied the default skin to addons folder onside the sd card an modify the *.xml

look at this [9.0] LibreELEC 9.x for S905/S905X

I posted this for my titan skin, not sure if it will work for this version

This will vary from skin to skin. I use Titan for krypton beta

Skin Settings, Configure shortcuts, Customize power menu, Add, Change Action, Custom item, then type in System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")

Then set label, call it whatever, reboot to nand, reboot to internal, Reboot to Android.

Set Thumbnail, & select an icon or whatever you want.

Hopefully that is correct, I did find it was slow to reboot. So give it time

Edited once, last by bubblegum57 (December 22, 2017 at 8:35 PM).