[8.90.6] LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha for S905/S912 devices

• It's not about banned repo, I dont use those repos/addons and had also problems upgrading RTMP input addon on my second box (on the first it worked fine). I solved it by copying from the first box, but something went wrong from repo side.

Thats not about adamgs build, I have the same issue on RBTV Addon - the live stream is not playable by clicking "OK" on other builds (odroid) in the younger past. So I have also workaround by context menu.

Ok, thanks for the information. If only the context menu workaround worked for the replays of past games - for those the context menu only offers "add to favorites" and I have to watch/fast forward the game report first in order for the replay to start afterwards automatically ...

Anyway, in my post I aready surmised that it has nothing to do with adamgs build, but I was hoping he might be able to point something general out off the top of his head so the issues could be tackled by the author of the addon. I am acutely aware that this is alpha-SW and in general I am very happy with what works and I can live with what does not.

For the Telekom Sport addon I will probably just make use of the fact that I can boot a different system from SD card than the one I have installed to NAND ... :cool:

Cheers,

chessplayer

Formerly: Intel Atom, Dockstar/Pogoplug (headless PVR Server)

Production: Wetek Play, RPi3, Cubietruck (headless PVR Server), Nvidia Shield client, XBOX ONE Tuner, Sundtek Media TV Sticks

Experimental: Various AMLogic S905X (W) devices

• GDPR-2  afl1

it's possible to add a simple script in /usr/sbin called restartkodi with this function:

and add this code in DialogButtonMenu.xml from skin.estuary

Code
    1. <item>
    2. <label>Restart Kodi</label>
    3. <onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/restartkodi")</onclick>
    4. <visible>System.CanReboot</visible>
    5. </item>

I missed this simple feature to restart KODI with remote control.

Beelink Mini MXIII S905-CPU 2.0GHz, Mali 450, 2GB Ram, 16GB eMMC (Android 6.0} | SD-A: 16GB microSD (LibreELEC [kszaq] - Kodi 17) | SD-B: 16GB microSD (CoreELEC [adamg] - Kodi 18)

Raspberry Pi 3 - 64GB microSD (LibreELEC - Kodi 17)

NUC NUC6CAYH - 64GB SSD (LibreELEC - Kodi 17) | 16GB microSD (LibreELEC [Milhouse] - Kodi 18)

• I missed this simple feature to restart KODI with remote control.

Why didn´t You add it by Yourself ?

Skripts could be added by users - using /storage partition

Skins could be modified by users

• i have it, but it's not so easy to modify the skin, he is include the system and this is ro.

Beelink Mini MXIII S905-CPU 2.0GHz, Mali 450, 2GB Ram, 16GB eMMC (Android 6.0} | SD-A: 16GB microSD (LibreELEC [kszaq] - Kodi 17) | SD-B: 16GB microSD (CoreELEC [adamg] - Kodi 18)

NUC NUC6CAYH - 64GB SSD (LibreELEC - Kodi 17) | 16GB microSD (LibreELEC [Milhouse] - Kodi 18)

• i have it, but it's not so easy to modify the skin, he is include the system and this is ro.

No, the Skin is located in the /storage partition

For example the location of skin eminence2 on my box:

/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.eminence.2

There You can edit everything You want to do

In my case i added 'Reboot from internal' command to this skin.

BTW:

In the skin eminence2 the command 'reload skin' is implemented in power menu, it should be a little work to modify it to 'reload kodi'

• I speak from the default skin!

• Please read, i have it and it works

I wrote a feature and also for other user.

If the developer (or you) say no, it is ok for me.

So long ;)

• I think you find it as addon in your repo list

• Hello Please anyone Help me

Where the locate Oscam ???

Thanks !!

Sorry no help for pirate add-ons, against forum rules, please stop asking

I could but the problem is, this would only show on the default theme, it's very easy to add the power menu via skin shortcuts to a convenient place of your choosing.

• Hello everyone,

is there a way to permanently change the mac addresses?

And how would I transfer all my data from the sdcard when i installtointernal? I would like to use my SDcard as my test environment on one device and installtointernal when I like the changes on my second device.

Nevermind, found it here: How to change duplicate MAC Address for those who might be looking for the answer

Edited once, last by toe-kne3 ().

• I could but the problem is, this would only show on the default theme, it's very easy to add the power menu via skin shortcuts to a convenient place of your choosing.

Where can i find this information?

For now, i copied the default skin to addons folder onside the sd card an modify the *.xml

• Where can i find this information?

For now, i copied the default skin to addons folder onside the sd card an modify the *.xml

look at this [9.0] LibreELEC 9.x for S905/S905X

I posted this for my titan skin, not sure if it will work for this version

This will vary from skin to skin. I use Titan for krypton beta

Skin Settings, Configure shortcuts, Customize power menu, Add, Change Action, Custom item, then type in System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")

Then set label, call it whatever, reboot to nand, reboot to internal, Reboot to Android.

Set Thumbnail, & select an icon or whatever you want.

Hopefully that is correct, I did find it was slow to reboot. So give it time

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro (Coreelec), Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

Edited once, last by bubblegum57 ().

• I installed the Addon, but i found no point inside the skin settings from estuary

• I installed the Addon, but i found no point inside the skin settings from estuary

Estuary does not use skinshortcuts afaik

The instructions posted above are spot on for themes that do.

• OK and now no solution for my feature?