Posts by Linkinsoldier

Sorry for the question, but my to brothers are waiting for the libreelec 8.2. Update (dazn needs the new inputstream.adaptive) and I keep telling them it can't take to long and they should wait for the official release since they use it on a daily basis. However it has been some time since the 8.1.1. Beta and still now rc, and in the comments I couldn't find what the reason is in the forum. Is there any major bug I am not aware of or can you tell me what an eta for the first rc or the official build is?

Thanks

I was lucky... after 1 Week it started again and I could deactivate webgrabplus... now running fine again :)

Crash logs were empty again:

################################################################################

# ... output of cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crashlog_20170715085333.log

# LibreELEC release: RPi2.arm-8.0.2

#

################################################################################

# ... output of cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crashlog_20170704203832.log

# LibreELEC release: RPi2.arm-8.0.2

#

############## kodi CRASH LOG ###############

################ SYSTEM INFO ################

Date: Tue Jul 4 20:38:32 CEST 2017

kodi Options: --standalone -fs --lircdev /run/lirc/lircd

Arch: armv7l

Kernel: Linux 4.9.29 #1 SMP Thu May 25 02:23:55 BST 2017

Release: LibreELEC 8.0.2

############## END SYSTEM INFO ##############

Hi there,

I have been using Libreelec for some time now and always used to only use the offical releases (for wife acceptance), however since Inputstream I started using the alphas, but unfortunately it looks like after all the updates my system has been getting a bit unstable. I am also using the offical kodi rpi3 case (for heat related questions!).

Unfortunately I sometimes get reboots of the RPI3s, but unfortunately don't get a Crash Log :(

But I can say: When it happens, the Skin resets (All Menu Items are back to default, e.g. I disabled "Music Video" which gets re-enabled). I think it might be runtime or heat related and want to ask, how I could try to pinpoint it down and fix it.

I have been trying to pinpoint the problem, so this is what I did/tried to come to the conclusion:

- I disabled a few addons (TV Headend Server/Client and Webgrab Plus) - since the problems started with beta 2 ( when I also started to use Webgrab Plus). With the Addons disabled everything was good again, so I re-enabled them one by one and with everything besides Webgrab Plus it works ok for 2 weeks. When re-enabling WebgrabPlus I got 3 Reboots in 2 days... So I thought it was an Addon Issue and tried to get help there and disabled it again.

- Yesterday I loaded some vacation images (~10mb per picture) on the hard drive attached to the rpi and tried to open them - which gave me reproducable ways to get the rpi rebooting! Thats why I started to think it might be either some runtime related issue (many pictures to load) or some issue with accessing the data from the usb drive - or due to heat ( I have got a warning icon sometimes).

2 other things happen sometimes (usually before system is getting unstable): Icons fail to load (or it take for ever to load ...) and sometimes the "clicking sound" becomes way off from what it usually is... I have no idea if this is connected, but I thought every information might help :)

Could you please help me!?!

Thank you,

Linkin

edit: just to be sure: I am not using any illegal addon. I am just using addons from Kodi/Librelec and Kodinerds Repo + Amazon Addon (from Sandman Repo)

I love the new look, however I am also sorry to see, that tapatalk i not working with it. What I am curious: I thought this is the same software as Kodinerds - which is working great with tapatalk! Am I missing something? Is it maybe just some calibration?

I have a weird problem with Webgrab+Plus and hope you can help me. I started to use Webgrab Plus with a Libreelec 7.95x Beta Build and it works good, however my system seems to become instable (3-5 reboots/freezes a week!). I thought it was because of the beta builds, so i left it be... however I am the official libreelec builds since weeks and thought this might still be buggy, when I started to deactivate tvheadend server + client + webgrab plus (actually for good luck) and the system went to stable again (running 24/7 for days).

Then I first reenabled tvheadend server and then tvheadend client without issues (running for 2 weeks), when I finally re-enabled webgrabplus - and the problems began again (first reboot 2 days after enabling, 2 reboots today... Its now running stable again (and I will leave it deactivated for the moment) - however I would like to find this bug and fix it, since I love the way webgrabplus is working :)

I am using Webgrab Plus on a Rpi3 with RPi2.arm-8.0.2 Release (afaik the latest), I have no illegal plugins or repos installed, I only use a minimal kodi environment with a few tv series an music stored on my hard drive (directly connected via USB) and some addons (skygo, amazan, dazn), all installed from kodinerds (german board) AND the repo from sandman (german Amazon addon developer - leggit, no illegal stuff!).

I am generating the .xml file every 6 hours and I am trying to parse it with tvheadend every night (works ok!) - I zipped and uploaded the guide, if it helps... also: I found that after re-enabling webgrab+plus sometimes the icons in Kodi are missing (at least for some time). This can be some addon or favorite icons in the home screen, but also the "Kodi" icon was missing some time and one time I got weird sounds instead of the "click" sound during navigating through the menu. Is this maybe connected? Once I could a blank screen after this... but the other times I just waited and everything has gone "ok" again... at least for some time...

Can Someone try to help me find this bug and fix it? Thank you!

Regards,

Linkin