Posts by kodiuser1

I've used a pIece of code from a fround upon addon yes, but all of the tweaking is mY own. I mainly use it for upgrading the LE firmware. But I wanted a way I could transition from JARVIS to krypton without getting "migrating addons please wait" message for hours.

So from JARVIS, wipe the build go back to the addon, upgrade the firmware to krypton. Use a different addon that is also not deleted to restore my box with all my addons from the LE and Kodi repos ;)

I have an addon thAt deletes everything except the addon itself. I have now added the .config folder to the do not delete so that on reboot the wifi will still be connected.

Sounds like I'll just have to add the service.libreelec folder and it will be complete.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

I've changed the remote.conf for the Beelink MXIII II remote control with number keys, making use of possibly all keys while leaving numbered ones as numbers.

remote.conf:

RayW has posted a great .conf for this remote as well.

Hi Guys,

I have created this addon from a few different sources. Its more a addon template really for your own use.

Very basically you add your LE firmware and device tree to a zip file and store it on dropbox.

If you change the firmware, you change a text file and the next time you reboot you will get a note on the screen telling you there is an update.

I have included a ReadME file and a sample text file.

Enjoy

plugin.program.lefirmwareupdate-1.1.zip

Nothing stands out in the log (to me) and I use the same add-on daily and never see the issue described. The BBC are changing their site a lot at the moment which is leading to some iPlayer breakage; the add-on authors need a couple of days to react to changes.

NB: In future please use the native "cat /path/to/log | paste" function. It's easier for you, and us.

Are you referring to the addon iplayerWWW, which uses the addon inputstream.adaptive? I was referring to another iplayer addon that uses inputstream.rtmp to stream it's HLS streams