LibreELEC configuration addon

• Hi there, I'm wondering what is the name of the LIbreELEC configuration addon. Should be plugin.video.xxxx

What I'm trying do accomplish is create an addon that deletes everything but on reboot you don't get the welcome wizard.

Any help??

• Official Post

Wizard status is saved in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.libreelec.settings/oe_settings.xml .. but add-ons run within Kodi, so to delete everything (assuming just the Kodi data) you need to stop Kodi first before deleting everything except that file and restart Kodi. However, stopping Kodi will also kill the script/process of the add-on too so the process fails. TL/DR; it cannot be done from an add-on. It needs a companion script in the embedded part of the OS to detect a marker file that performs the actions at startup (before Kodi starts). For the sake of eliminating 4-5 remote button clicks it's not worth the effort. Why do you even need to reset Kodi in the first place?

• I have an addon thAt deletes everything except the addon itself. I have now added the .config folder to the do not delete so that on reboot the wifi will still be connected.

Sounds like I'll just have to add the service.libreelec folder and it will be complete.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

• I've used a pIece of code from a fround upon addon yes, but all of the tweaking is mY own. I mainly use it for upgrading the LE firmware. But I wanted a way I could transition from JARVIS to krypton without getting "migrating addons please wait" message for hours.

So from JARVIS, wipe the build go back to the addon, upgrade the firmware to krypton. Use a different addon that is also not deleted to restore my box with all my addons from the LE and Kodi repos ;)