Inputstream.rtmp

• Hi there,

I'm running Krypton 17.1 on Windows 7 , running LE8 on x86 and LE8 on an amlogic S905x box.

The addon I'm using for BBC catchup uses this addon to stream. If inputstream.rtmp is disabled no streams will play. Fair enough.

The issue is that with x86 and win7 all the player functions are available, however with my S905x box the skip and pause buttons are disabled and therefore I am unable to pause the stream for example.

I'm not sure where the problem lies. Is it in LE or in the inputstream.rtmp addon?

Thanks.

• Nothing stands out in the log (to me) and I use the same add-on daily and never see the issue described. The BBC are changing their site a lot at the moment which is leading to some iPlayer breakage; the add-on authors need a couple of days to react to changes.

NB: In future please use the native "cat /path/to/log | paste" function. It's easier for you, and us.

• Nothing stands out in the log (to me) and I use the same add-on daily and never see the issue described. The BBC are changing their site a lot at the moment which is leading to some iPlayer breakage; the add-on authors need a couple of days to react to changes.

NB: In future please use the native "cat /path/to/log | paste" function. It's easier for you, and us.

Are you referring to the addon iplayerWWW, which uses the addon inputstream.adaptive? I was referring to another iplayer addon that uses inputstream.rtmp to stream it's HLS streams