How to Enable Bluetooth

• Hi All.

I am very new to this and I want to pair my Bluetooth speakers to my RPI3 running LibreElec any help will be highly appreciated

I know the Bluetooth on my RPI and my speakers are working as I can pair the RPI and the speakers in Rasbian and play music from the web browers (example an internet radio)

I go in libreElect Settings Bluetooth and it always show Bluetooth disabled ,I have looked in all settings possible but no where do I see something that enables Bluetooth.

If someone will help me with a description or instruction where to find this I will be grateful

Thank you very much

QMESAR

• I change default skin to Confluence, precisely cause in default skin "LE Settings" didn't appear. I'll see under "add-ons" like you told me.

Thank you

Update: Effectively, there are an addon called "LibreElec Settings" and now I can enable Bluetooth. ;)

• This works fine

But is it possible for it to drop back to a default source when the Bluetooth one can't be found?

Be nice if I could turn the speaker on to listen to music, but when I turned it off it just dropped back to SDIF/HDMI for tv.