Bluetooth speaker dropping frequently.​

• My Bluetooth speaker is dropping out a lot. It drops (or at least doesn't reconnect) upon reboot, whenever the screensaver is on, and also just completely at random when idle. I have yet to have it drop while actually watching something, though. Usually I can just reconnect it from the LibreELEC menu, though occasionally this is flaky until a reboot. I have the keepalive low volume sound set to always on, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I'm running the latest stable build on an Intel NUC6i3SYK. My Bluetooth keyboard works completely fine, so I don't think it's a physical problem with the Bluetooth on the NUC. The speaker is a Yamaha ATS-1060-R soundbar. A cursory search doesn't show this to be a common or known problem with this model of speaker.

Happy to provide any logs that would help.

• I had similar problems, after 3-4 min the bluetooth audio output stops, only reboot helps. On a PI3 LE 8.02.

Just now I found this

LibreELEC Settings - LibreELEC

4.6 Bluetooth

Enable Bluetooth: Set to ON and Bluetooth devices will be disabled during power-saving modes.

In the evening I will test it.

• There doesn't seem to be a way to disable the power saving on its own. The only Bluetooth setting are on (which does the power saving this) and completely off.