Posts by js_mr

Mario77, no not only a backlight. I want to turn off the power supply of the pi. If I turn kodi off the tv will automatic power down. But some times I forget turn off the pi supply.

I use also a relais (gpio) which turns the loudspeaker/amplifier delayed on (startup.sh) and off (shutdown.sh) to avoid the switch-on pulse. Now I want a same method to switch the power of the pi supply of after the partitions would be clean. (Otherwise I need a hardware cuircuit for delaying like a car interior light or a toilet fan.)

Hi,

I want to cut the power lines with a relay on my raspberry pi. I could switch the relay with a gpio tools script. But ask me if is safe to put the script in /storage/.config/shutdown.sh. I don't know if the devices are already proper unmounted?

If not is there a alternative place, behind the unmount commands?

TIA Jürgen

Disabled the build-in BCM2835 BT controller in the config.txt

Found a "Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)" Stick under my couch! Is working now, YEAH!

This solves my problem. I tested first an older BT 3 dongle which works better than the internal one. But with the BT 4.0 Cambridge Silicon Radio with CSR8510 A10 for 4 € the dropouts away. But there are only 10 cm between my sender and receiver. Maybe I will try sometime a headset and walk around.

I fiddel sometime around with the tips from Raspberry Pi 3 + UART/Bluetooth issues - YouTube

In order to get the UART run reliable. But no success.

Maybe someone is smarter an get the internal bt run stable.

I had the same problem using a RPI3 and this is what i did to fix it.
    It was not the password or the chipset in my opinion, Also it was in Libreelec 7.0.2.
    I had to reset to the defaults by going to System/Internet Access and the option at the bottom of the page is Reset above settings to default.
    After the reset went to libreelec and connections and was able to put the password in.
    Hope this helps

I can confirm this. I installed the sdcard in one pi3 and tried to use the card in my "production" pi3.
    LibreELEC (official) Version: 7.0.2

What helps without resetting other settings is:

kodi:~/.cache/connman # ls -1
    ethernet_b827eb6461ba_cable
    settings
    wifi_b827ebbdb982_30363432313834363338_managed_psk
    kodi:~/.cache/connman # rm -R *
    kodi:~/.cache/connman # reboot

and set the wifi settings new.

Yes I have a "-" in my psk password.

HTH2