Posts by rafael.linux.user

I have same issue. I choose "manual" update, then select "9.0.2" and download begins. When WP1 reboots, it begins decompressing, but after that, it shows some error related to file IMG not found or similar. In the download page, LibreElec wrote:

Display Spoiler

Warning: Update at WP1 is broken if you use img.gz – please use .tar to update

So it seems we need to download the .tar file and update from SD card, as before. But my question is, will I forget my LibreElec configuration (tvheadend config, plugins, storage paths ...)??

Hi awiouy, I love that photo with your cat!!! I love your Syncthing plugin too, but I have a problem.

I can access to my NAS thru NFS from Kodi. No problem. I added they as resources from Kodi. So I was thinking that I could access from your plugin to same folders, but the web interface doesn't let me use paths like Kodi, life nfs:// .....

Is there no way to let Sycnthing access NFS folders like Kodi does?

Thank you

As you told me, I downloaded the ".tar" file, checked the sha256 checksum, move the file to "/storage" and rebooted, but nothing happened
    :-/

Then, I imagined that maybe you want me to the file to "/storage/.update", so I did it and reboot again .... and after a while, when I login again in my Wetek, it show me: "LibreELEC (official): 8.2.2 (WeTek_Play.arm)" so, it worked!!!! :):):)

I was afraid :cry: about I would have to configure all updating from a ".tar" file, but I was wrong.

You save my day!!!

THANK YOU

And one more thing: You hit it again telling me where to find the LibreELEC menu ... perfect!!!!!!!! Now I can activate Bluetooth again.

Thank you very much

ありがとうございます

It doesn't seems I'm running out of space. I guess 428.3M should be enough, isn't it?

However, I must do a correction: My system is Wetek OpenELEC, but I installed without any problem LibreELEC 8.0.2, so I think that's not the problem :rolleyes:

I'm using LibreELEC (official) Version: 8.0.2 and want to update to 8.2.2 version, but I have no success in this. This is what I did:

I downloaded "LibreELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-8.2.2.img.gz" on /storage/.update and reboot Wetek Play. After system is uncompressing, finally it shows "SYSTEM or KERNEL is missed!" and the updated is not done :rolleyes:.

I tried all ways this ways:

• Downloading directly the "img.gz" file with wget to the update folder in LibreELEC
    • Downloading in another PC and copying it to the update folder using "scp" command
    • Downloading the "img.gz" to the mSD card
    • Downloading "LibreELEC-WeTek_Play.arm-8.2.0.tar" to the mSD card (in this case, nothing happens) ||

I have not option "LibreELEC" under "System" (I don't know why) despite I search for it in two skins, so I can't try that option.

Please, any suggestion:?: I don't wanna lose my config doing a clean installation :(.

Thank you