Release notes?

• Quick question, are there any release notes for the different versions available on the website? Had a look and can't find anything, but that may just be me.

My box updated from .004 to .005 last night (successfully), and I'm just curious as to what fixes or improvements that may have brought. That said it's running sweetly anyway, but I'd still like to know these things.

• Quick question, are there any release notes for the different versions available on the website? Had a look and can't find anything, but that may just be me.

My box updated from .004 to .005 last night (successfully), and I'm just curious as to what fixes or improvements that may have brought. That said it's running sweetly anyway, but I'd still like to know these things.

Not that I have seen, the closest i've found the download page which gives a brief summary of the changes to the newest version. Maybe this is something to suggest in the webiste and forum feedback section.

[font="Source Sans Pro, Arial, sans-serif"]There are a few changes from v6.90.004 but nothing serious – some simple package updates and bits of nip/tuck housekeeping[/font]

• I would also appretiate more detailed changelog, but since I see only the first stable (7 in my understanding), I would assume that this comes with next stable version releases.