Speed problem

• OK guys, first off, thanks for all the hard work on LE - I love it!

Right, I'm having buffering issues with my IPTV but only on LE, not Android (I dual boot). My question is, is this because it's on an SD card? Would I have the same problem if I installed to nand? I'm reluctant to install and replace Android as it's nice to have both and 2, there's no guarantee this will fix it.

I'm using the latest release, TX5 Pro and a good, quality, class 10 SD card.

TIA

• OK guys, first off, thanks for all the hard work on LE - I love it!

Right, I'm having buffering issues with my IPTV but only on LE, not Android (I dual boot). My question is, is this because it's on an SD card? Would I have the same problem if I installed to nand? I'm reluctant to install and replace Android as it's nice to have both and 2, there's no guarantee this will fix it.

I'm using the latest release, TX5 Pro and a good, quality, class 10 SD card.

TIA

are you sure you have the correct device tree? my beelink uses the realtek tree, in fact it turned out to be faster than android. If it doesn't work try another device tree.

Installing to NAND will make menu switching faster, but I don't think it will improve wifi

• When I've updated, I've not included a device tree. TBH, I can't remember which device tree I originally used. It says in the instructions that you don't need one?! Below are the only ones for my box. Would this make a difference? There only ever used to be 2 options. I'm assuming nand option is when you've installed to internal. What is the kvim one?

Code
    gxl_p212_2g.dtb                                    26-Feb-2017 12:05               37913
    gxl_p212_2g_kvim.dtb                               16-Jun-2017 08:10               38228
    gxl_p212_2g_nand.dtb                               26-Feb-2017 12:05               37905

Should I update using .tar to the same one I have now and include a device tree? If so, which one?

Speed when switching or navigating is perfect so it's not that.

Thanks for the reply.