Hyperion make lags by HEVC movies

• Hello, i have an Problem with my Odroid C2 and Hyperion. Hyperion generated jutter/lags with my HEVC movies.

I have tested it also woth another Amlogic devic with 905 chip and have the same error. I use in that case an build from kszaq.

This Error comes after 20-40 Minutes.

I have also tested with Boblight and Boblight have this error not.

If i deactivate Hyperion, the movies play fine. If activated, i have the Error.

Without debug, i have this in Kodi.log

08:46:36.973 T:3421074336 NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled

And this error comes only with activated Hyperion Addon.

And i always get the newest from Repo.

I'm using Hyperion with an Adruino and ws2801 Stripes.

After a while i get very often this in my debug log.

Zippyshare.com - kodilogoffi.zip

• Ok not only by HEVC Movies. Also by X264 Movies. Same error. Anything must be wrong with Hyperion. I have also tested it by a fresh installed Libreelec. I have only installed Hyperion and have the same error.

• Do you use the Libreelec Hyperion Addon??

I had the same issue with the Libreelec Hyperion Addon, I removed the addon and installed the "normal" hyperion via the "normal" hypercon tool and now the stuttering is gone.

• I have the same configuration and the same issue.

I used the Libre Elec Hyperion Addon.

Installation of the "normal" hyperion was not possible, as there was no option for C2 hardware:

ssh out: cd /tmp && curl -# -k -L --output install_hyperion.sh --get install_hyperion.sh && sh ./install_hyperion.sh HyperConInstall ; rm install_hyperion.sh

ssh out: ######################################################################## 100.0%

ssh in: *******************************************************************************

ssh in: This script will install/update Hyperion Ambient Light

ssh in: Created by brindosch - hyperion-project.org - the official Hyperion source.

ssh in: *******************************************************************************

ssh in: ---> Critical Error: CPU information does not match any known releases -> abort

Am I missing something ?

• Do you use the Libreelec Hyperion Addon??

I had the same issue with the Libreelec Hyperion Addon, I removed the addon and installed the "normal" hyperion via the "normal" hypercon tool and now the stuttering is gone.

I also tried the "normal" hyperion via "normal" hypercon. But even then i had the stuttering

• To keep you informed what doesnt solve the bug:

Changing window size of the amlgrabber

Changing video cache

Using original hyperion

Using a extra powered usb hub

Disabling/enabling the amlogic hardware accerlation

So i have no idea what else i could do...