Posts by Mister XY

Hello, i have an Problem with my Odroid C2 and Hyperion. Hyperion generated jutter/lags with my HEVC movies.

I have tested it also woth another Amlogic devic with 905 chip and have the same error. I use in that case an build from kszaq.

This Error comes after 20-40 Minutes.

I have also tested with Boblight and Boblight have this error not.

If i deactivate Hyperion, the movies play fine. If activated, i have the Error.

Without debug, i have this in Kodi.log

08:46:36.973 T:3421074336 NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled

And this error comes only with activated Hyperion Addon.

And i always get the newest from Repo.

I'm using Hyperion with an Adruino and ws2801 Stripes.

After a while i get very often this in my debug log.

Zippyshare.com - kodilogoffi.zip

Hello, i have an Problem with my Odroid C2 and Hyperion. Hyperion generated jutter/lags with my HEVC movies.

This Error comes after 20-40 Minutes.

I have also tested with Boblight and Boblight have this error not.

If i deactivate Hyperion, the movies play fine. If activated, i have the Error.

Without debug, i have this in Kodi.log

08:46:36.973 T:3421074336 NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled

And this error comes only with activated Hyperion Addon.

And i always get the newest from Repo.

After a while i get very often this in my debug log.

The Iso is 100% Correct because i can play it with raspberry pi, orange pi, It's run with an old Jarvis 16.1 Build from User Wrxtasy (on Odroid C2). The problem is, that is not only one DVD/Iso that is not play, i have more ISO that did not play under LE 8. Under LE7 is play fine.
    [hr]
    Here is the same DVD play with fresh installed 7.1.3 from user Wrxtasy on my Odroid-C2.
    04:43:15 T:548167827456 NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://mast - Pastebin.com

Is it possible, that the libary that open ISO files are broken?

I don't know how it's possible but this came from Wrxtasy.

For info I use an old Koying .vob patch in LE 7.1 that defaulted to Software decoding and YADIFx2 Software deinterlacing for problematic mpeg2 DVD .ISO's
    .ISO's that contain mpeg2 .vob files.

Hello, i have an Odroid C2 and want watch some DVD Iso files. The problem is, that the iso files did not run. If i open this file, i hear music but did not see a Menu. I have this with some DVD/Iso files. On Raspberry Pi it's run very well.
    Here is my Log file
    13:10:00.778 T:548088049664 NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special:// - Pastebin.com
    I have also tested it on another amlogic board (Mecool HM8 TV Box Amlogic S905x)and have the same Issue.
    It's run with an old Jarvis 16.1 Build from User Wrxtasy (on Odroid C2)