Posts by lupus11

The effect is obviously there in all AML builds. I have it for weeks on my C2 and on my M8S II. From what I see, it is totally random and has nothing to do with bitrate or codec (264/265) or build. What generally helps is to lower the frequency in Hyperion and obviously the window size. In my setup I typically have it once every 2-4 hours, but can also be right after five minutes. It seems to be tricky, as lot of people reported it, but is has not been caught yet. So, I am afraid, patience is the way to go.

I have the same configuration and the same issue.

I used the Libre Elec Hyperion Addon.

Installation of the "normal" hyperion was not possible, as there was no option for C2 hardware:

ssh out: cd /tmp && curl -# -k -L --output install_hyperion.sh --get install_hyperion.sh && sh ./install_hyperion.sh HyperConInstall ; rm install_hyperion.sh

ssh out: ######################################################################## 100.0%

ssh in: *******************************************************************************

ssh in: This script will install/update Hyperion Ambient Light

ssh in: Created by brindosch - hyperion-project.org - the official Hyperion source.

ssh in: *******************************************************************************

ssh in: ---> Critical Error: CPU information does not match any known releases -> abort

Am I missing something ?