[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KIII Pro (S912)

• Thanks For all your help, but I've given up with this box. It's now crashing every 5 minutes when I'm just trying to add a repo, 4 factory resets later and I'm sending it back to Gearbest. I've got between £50/70 to spend on an alternative box, do you have any recommendations.

Many thanks.

Simon

I'm not sure if I am allowed to make suggestions, but a box with S905 chip is regarded as better, but you can't get that, you will probably only be able to get S905X.

I have a Beelink Mini III with S905, Gearbest do a Beelink MiniIII S905X

• I'm not sure if I am allowed to make suggestions, but a box with S905 chip is regarded as better, but you can't get that, you will probably only be able to get S905X.

I have a Beelink Mini III with S905, Gearbest do a Beelink MiniIII S905X

Ok, thanks for the pointers.

Gearbest are sending me a a replacement box for £22 but I get to keep the existing box.

• LE test build with the latest Kodi Leia 18.0-Alpha1 and Nougat kernel (kszaq).

LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.90.0-devel-201707281255-g3f3d9dc-I.tar

Installation procedure for new test SD card:

1. Burn on SD LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.0-8.0.2-devel-201706301419-g834a470-I.img.gz.

2. Install from LE repository tvheadend42 and oscam.

3. Put .tar file via WinSCP or sftp to /storage/.update

4. Reboot box.

5. Install from zip service.tvheadend42-9.0.1.112d.zip and service.softcam.oscam-9.0.1.104.zip.

6. Enable already preinstalled pvr.hts (the latest version).

You can simplified installation if you already have running LE 8.0 SD card installation. Skip 1., 2. and 6.

If you upgrading from MM version don't forget add Nougat dtb in /storage/.update.

For older TV or DVI connection switch to RGB with following ssh command and reboot box.

Code
    echo "echo 'rgb,8bit' > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr" > /storage/.config/autostart.sh

Don't install this version to internal NAND. This is only pre alpha version. There are frame skippings in fps > =50 and especially in resolution < HD.

For live debug info use keyboard shortcut Shift-Ctrl-O.

P.S. tvheadend42 in Raybuntu repository is broken.

• Hi afl1, I have been using you revision 8.0.2C for the past few weeks/months for my KIII and, per your instructions, I just upgraded to the latest kszaq's build including the new k3 dtb and tvheadend service no longer works. Im not sure what to check, it is installed and enabled but the URL is not working and the tvheadend pvr client says the server is unreachable. Any idea how to troubleshoot?

• Hi afl1, I have been using you revision 8.0.2C for the past few weeks/months for my KIII and, per your instructions, I just upgraded to the latest kszaq's build including the new k3 dtb and tvheadend service no longer works. Im not sure what to check, it is installed and enabled but the URL is not working and the tvheadend pvr client says the server is unreachable. Any idea how to troubleshoot?

Upgrade all addons from LE repository. There is version upgrade for addons 8.1->8.2.

• Code
    [  Debug ] 
    [  Debug ] 8587 shows in 148 channels
    [  Debug ] 19 updated shows
    [  Debug ] 0 new shows added
    [  Info  ] 
    [  Info  ] 
    [        ] Job finished at 03/08/2017 18:28:11 done in 22m 11s
    [  Debug ] statistics upload error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

This is only "statistic upload error", nothing important for collecting EPG data. The same error message in my box.

Code
    [  Debug ] 
    [  Debug ] 4295 shows in 71 channels
    [  Debug ] 0 updated shows
    [  Debug ] 0 new shows added
    [  Info  ] 
    [  Info  ] 
    [        ] Job finished at 03/08/2017 03:06:45 done in 6m 7s
    [  Debug ] statistics upload error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

You can ask for fix in WebGrabPlus forum.

• Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'd like to know if this update is more stable than the previous one for KIII thank

You'd have to be more specific about which versions you want to compare. "This update" and "previous one" can both be interpreted in different ways, depending on the context.

Please provide exact versions and/or file names.

• Is there any update after this?

a greeting

• I'm trying to install the latest version of LE more when I go in the installation and configuration of the PVR add-ons. I have problems installing theadend. Just give me a message that can not connect to the repository. Any tips?