Best 905x Amlogic box to install LE to nand?

• Ok, so I'm loving LE on my MXQ S805 (on SD). I want to get a newer box, with more memory (ie. 2gb), maybe 4k support (though I have a 1080 tv, not a 4k tv). So I'm looking at midrange S905X boxes, around $70 (my budget). I've spent hours searching this question, but I still can't find clear information saying which boxes will definitely allow LE (Krypton) to be installed to NAND memory. (So this leaves out the WeTek Hub or circuit board devices; ie. RPi). Assistance please!

Edited once, last by Skinjob (March 17, 2017 at 7:55 PM).

• Why are you so set on NAND memory?
    Odroid C2's seem quite well supported and you can pair them with an EMMC module if you want to avoid SD based flash memory.

• So I specifically go out of my way to say I am only interested in recommendations for a 905 box, and I do not want to hear about the WeTek or circuit board devices (like the Odroid). I already know what I DO NOT WANT, and I specified what I DO NOT WANT to avoid wasting time, since I don't plan to spend a week researching a tv box. And what do I get as responses? One only naming a WETEK and the other only naming a CIRCUIT BOARD DEVICE.

So it looks like even if I go out of my way to avoid getting such stupid useless UNHELPFUL responses, I'm still going to get them no matter what, as people here insist on only naming those 2 type of devices. (I hope you've at least gotten your commissions on that crap you're peddling). And apparently, I also have to justify WHY that I want the type of device I am asking about, because its not obvious enough to one of you geniuses why people would go to the trouble to install LE on nand. Well nuts to that. I want to buy a box soon not next year, so I'll get my information elsewhere, end of story. (insert whammy finger emoticon here :@ )

• I have the nexbox a95x-b7n 2/16 version, with dual band wifi, strong signal. S905x, installed kszaq's build to internal, works great. Bought it for $37 on sale, regularly around $50

• So I specifically go out of my way to say I am only interested in recommendations for a 905 box, and I do not want to hear about the WeTek or circuit board devices (like the Odroid). I already know what I DO NOT WANT, and I specified what I DO NOT WANT to avoid wasting time, since I don't plan to spend a week researching a tv box. And what do I get as responses? One only naming a WETEK and the other only naming a CIRCUIT BOARD DEVICE.

So it looks like even if I go out of my way to avoid getting such stupid useless UNHELPFUL responses, I'm still going to get them no matter what, as people here insist on only naming those 2 type of devices. (I hope you've at least gotten your commissions on that crap you're peddling). And apparently, I also have to justify WHY that I want the type of device I am asking about, because its not obvious enough to one of you geniuses why people would go to the trouble to install LE on nand. Well nuts to that. I want to buy a box soon not next year, so I'll get my information elsewhere, end of story. (insert whammy finger emoticon here :@ )

I suggest you get a Windows PC and run Windows Media Player.

Your welcome :)

Edited once, last by mattrix (April 4, 2017 at 5:31 AM).

If you don't want a "circuit board" box, you are SOL my friend. All the TV boxes are basically the same thing... A similar circuit board lmao. Wanna know why people recommended those devices to you? Because they are the few brands/devices that actually maintain their firmware and give long term support. Wetek is a great company. MINIX makes good products too.

But they do the exact same thing. Only big difference is the size/layout of the board. The C2 has a removable NAND/EMMC module which makes setting it up super easy. 99% of those Android boxes are running flaky firmware (if you need android that is) that doesn't work half the time anyways. I've setup and sold hundreds of boxes, and the C2 is by far one of the best for LE or Android, or Linux. Its also very affordable.

It amazes me that you state that "you don't want to look yourself" , but you expect everyone else to spend their valuable time providing assistance to you, only to have you b**ch at them because it ain't what you want. You clearly have no idea what you're even talking about, and then you lash out at others for not doing what you want lmao. Typical rude customer who understands nothing in the field, but feels they can educate others in the same field. Gimmie a break.

Good luck.

• if I go out of my way to avoid getting such stupid useless UNHELPFUL responses, I'm still going to get them no matter what,

i suggest you either step down from your ivory tower and start appreciating that people are willing to give answers despite your obnoxious attide, or... you simply continue your quest elsewhere on the Internet.