7.0.3 to 8.0.0 not working on chromebox

• Whining already after barely 10 hours?!
    Have a lil more patience, please.
    We are not a corporate 24/7 helpdesk.

actually it hasn't been 10 hours it's been 6 days. I wasnt getting any response on the other thread I made. my box is completely frozen unable to do anything can't upgrade or downgrade it just sits on a blank screen

• i finally got 8.0.0 to work but at first videos would play but the sound is very distorted and now no videos are playing at all. when i try to play a video kodi would restart and when i try to downgrade to 7.0.3 no menus would show up and im unable to select anything

• i finally got 8.0.0 to work but at first videos would play but the sound is very distorted and now no videos are playing at all. when i try to play a video kodi would restart and when i try to downgrade to 7.0.3 no menus would show up and im unable to select anything

Hello, I am still reading the many threads that deal with upgrading/updating LE from 7.0.3 to any of the LE 8 version, when I came upon this thread, The way I found to fix this was to downgrade using OE 7.X.X then switching back to LE 7.0.2, Now this is an old thread, but hope it help at least one person from having a mini stroke like I did LOL. :blush:

• Hello, I am still reading the many threads that deal with upgrading/updating LE from 7.0.3 to any of the LE 8 version, when I came upon this thread, The way I found to fix this was to downgrade using OE 7.X.X then switching back to LE 7.0.2, Now this is an old thread, but hope it help at least one person from having a mini stroke like I did LOL. :blush:

after I finally got back to 7.0.3 I stayed there until 8.0.1 came out and I still had the same problem. so I went back to 7.0.3 and I'm not going to upgrade again