I received a really cheap S905X box "Akaso
MH8 HM8". Libreelec 8 boots fine with standard reset switch procedure, if gxl_p212_1g.dtb is used. Sadly, wlan does not work.
- LibreELEC (community) Version: 8.0.0c
- LibreELEC git: e5a2b4eb5166ae2eae3e071bab75d3b7f06bdce1
- akaso:~ # udevadm info /sys/bus/sdio/devices/sdio*
- P: /devices/d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
- E: DEVPATH=/devices/d0070000.sdio/mmc_host/sdio/sdio:0001/sdio:0001:1
- E: MODALIAS=sdio:c07v02E7d9082
- E: SDIO_CLASS=07
- E: SDIO_ID=02E7:9082
- E: SUBSYSTEM=sdio
Android kernel modules:
I have not found any information on this "9082xs" but I saw that you contacted someone on github who seems to have access to some kind of driver source.