VPN Manager for OpenVPN

• Hi everyone,

I have the libreelec 9.2.8 version / raspberry pi 3b and I can't install vpn manager. I always get this error:

"the dependency on xmbc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied"

Thank you for your help

• Hi everyone,

I have the libreelec 9.2.8 version / raspberry pi 3b and I can't install vpn manager. I always get this error:

Thank you for your help

You need LE 10 or higher to get Python 3.

• Hi everyone,

Thank you for your help

Take the old version 6.4.2 instead. But recommendations is to update to matrix/nexus to get updates for the plug-in and new ones

• Hello,

I am using libreelec 10.0.0.4 on raspberry 4b, fresh installation with openvpn and Nordvpn and I get dns leak, I tried to search in the topic and googled but I am a bit confused on how to fix it, any tips?

also for instructions that require terminal, I should ssh to the raspberry with creds root/libreelec?

thanks in advance

• Hi there,

since two days I get an authentitication error using NordVPN.

I would appreciate, if someone could take a look on the log file and hopefully can advise me what to do to fix it?

It worked now for months and suddenly it wasn't able to connect anymore.

I also changed the password several times (without any special characters).

Without any success.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards

• Hi,

I'm not at home at that time and would need to stop my VPN connection. However, VPN manager restarts it automatically. Is there a way to prevent it to restart the VPN connection without accessing the GUI? A SSH command line, for example?

Thanks

• Hi Zomboided,

I have installed 11.0.5 on a intel PC.
    I installed zomboided tools and manager and using PIA vpn.

Currently I'm suffering from very low speeds and was wondering:

* The vpn servers are updated automatically or must we manually update them?

* Will you use Wiregard protocol in the future?

I'll test later Libreelec on some other PC to check if it is only a local problem.

PIA vpn On linux and windows is updated and fast... no problems

Thanks

• THere won't be any more developments for this addon, I'm no longer using it and not really interested in maintaining.

You can use User Defined to import an ovpn to continue to use the latest configs

I use PIA outside of Kodi and I've noticed the latency has been horrendous lately.

• Hi,

I have the Nordvpn installed, without the vpn I get speeds around 860Mbps , however best I can get with vpn, tried a few servers, is around 160Mbps , wasn't expecting that much of a drop in speed?

• Hello,

i have been installed on a Raspberry pi 5 with zomboid 1.3 Repo.

the vpn is marked as depricated

ovpn file

kodi log

Any hints`?