remote.conf repository

• Hi!

I have use USB keyboard to switch SSH ON.

Then I follow instructions from the beginning of the tread.

Got factory code and codes for all keys.

I made new remote.confg from sample, copy it to configfiles, but still not working.

Getting frustrated....remote.zip

• I can't help anymore.

There is a remote setup for your device using Coreelec LibreELEC 9.0.x Remote files - Remote Controllers - CoreELEC Forums

But, the set up is not the same, remote conf is not used. So you could install coreelec to a different usb, then by reading the instructions there, get your remote working. Post further questions about it, there

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro (Coreelec), Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• Hi bublegum!

Now I realise that I can't get right factory code.

I get different replies depending on button I press:

I'm holding a key on remote and enter dmesg-c in putty and press enter.

Am I doing something wrong?

• It's been a long time since I did this. Did you say you are holding the key? Just press & release, & see what code is produced

& read this again

Create remote.conf from scratch

Samsung RU7400 Onkyo HTX22HDX Nvidia Shield HD Homerun Duo (Living Room)

Samsung UE40ES5500 H96 Pro (Coreelec), Fire TV 4K Stick (Bedroom)

Synology DS414 Plex Pass

:)

• It's been a long time since I did this. Did you say you are holding the key? Just press & release, & see what code is produced

& read this again

Create remote.conf from scratch

Hi!

I think I do it like in manuals:

If I only do dmesg-c then it's only clearing cache.

If I only push button on remote nothing happens.

Maybe I should post question in "Create remote from the scratch"?

• Hi there!

I own an Beelink Mini MX Ver 1.0.

(2G/16G Amlogic S905 Quad Core 2.4GHz/5.8GHz HDMI 2.0 Bluetooth 4.0 Support Gigabit LAN)

At the moment i'm running [8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X on the box. I installed it to internal memory and it's working like a charm!

My question is... the remote I'm using it the following remote. But it's not working that great anymore. Some buttons don't react every time I use it...

And I would like to have a remote with some more function-buttons so I could program them to do some other kodi-functions.

2015112601811478mjd6ov8.jpg

I have a few questions...

Can I just buy an other remote? What remote do you guys advice? How do I get kodi to recognise the remote?

• Hi. Greetings from Spain. Hope you can help me. I have a problem with my X96 mini remote. The Stop buttom doesn't work properly, works like Play/Pause buttom. This is the original remote.conf:

I guess the problem is in 0x52 124 #MEDIA_PAUSE and # 0x52 128 #MEDIA_STOP. I edit the file with Notepad++. The new edited file:

Delete the original file and copy the new one with ES File Explorer via USB, but the problem remains. Stop buttom is Play/Pause buttom. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

• Does anybody know what the difference is between the following lines in the remote.conf?

work_mode = 0

work_mode = 1

And the next question... How can I test if my remote can send IR-signals (to boot up the box) to my box?

• Hello my friends,

I leave here my remote file for LibreELEC 8.2.3.1 for Droid Box Plus by X-View (comes with android 7)

I follow the "Create remote.conf from scratch" guide, but keep getting the "no such directory" error .

Then I thought I should use the original Android remote. config, so I used Filezilla to download the original android remote.conf , then I copy to /storage/.config , and edited with notepad ++.following the "Create remote.conf from scratch" guide.

Now the IR Remote works like a charm , all buttons inclusive mouse.

remoteDroidBoxPlus.zip

My Box model is Droid Box Plus by X-View , sold in Argentina.

» Chipset: Amlogic S905X

» CPU: Quadcore Cortex A53 - 2Ghz

» GPU: Pentacore Mali 450Mhz

» Online Video Streaming: hasta [email protected]

» Ram: 1GB DDR3

» HDMI 2.0

» 5V/2A

» Flash: 8GB Nand

» Puerto MicroSD

» 2 X USB2.0

» WIFI 802.11b/g/n

» Puerto Ethernet

» BT 4.0

» Entrada Gigalan

• hi

i need your help for my problem: my m8splusII (before android is android 6.0) works with my remote controller IR and i decide to change from android 6.0 to androidTV 6.0 because android 6.0 not good with TV, instead androidTV is best for TV so i did installed androidtv "atvxperience" works installation, but not works correct with my remote controller ( have 12 keys, but works only 5 keys..) so i find here remote.cfg.. maybe will be can resolve my remote but i dont know how i will fix it..

see here picture..Image

so i will replace the file remote.cfg ? but where i will find that file for s912 on my m8splusII..? 64bit

see feature of m8splusII:

Image i did ask team atvxperience.. but they dont know how resolve my problem.. so i try ask you here team libreelec..please,,

• Can someone help me with Gyration GYR3101EU remote ?

It is a RF remote and few buttons don't works at all or are duplicated with other buttons.

It would be wonderfull if someone own this remote and succesfully made a remote.conf with all buttons and mouse fonctions.

Thanks in advance