LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile build for Odroid C2, Rock64, WeTek Hub, WeTek Play2

• Afaik it's not solved. You need to backup your settings if you changed boot.ini or if you wanna downgrade again.

Boot.ini will update if you update to leia23 and override everything in that file. User settings should go to config.ini in the future.

thank you i get it now.

I’ll try your leia23 and see if live tv is fixed thanks!

• Hi, thanks for your build Raybuntu!

Marciano live TV still stutter as in previous build , I can see VQ going to 0% often...

Also remote seems to be less responsive..

And I have no audio with every video

I think it's time to reinstall everything...

• hi GDPR-1 thanx for your build

i tested this leia 23 for my wetek play 2

1- The remote control response is slow

2- cpu used 50 - 70 %

3 - The version has become very fast and smooth better than before

4 - The video or with tvh dvb has become working with a mini-seamless background without cutting like libreelec 7 aarch64 but But sometimes the movement is slower when switching to Menu Due to high consumption cpu 50-90 %

• anthontex What device are you using. I saw the no audio issue sometimes on my C2 so I reverted the audio config. Should have been fixed in leia23.

About remotes. We are using ir-keytable now and the delay is kinda high to avoid double clicks so I can probably tweak it.

High CPU usage is kinda weird and could mean the video is played with Software not Hardware Decoding.

crazyturk Thanks for the info about SPDIF. It's possible a kernel config is missing. Good find.

I gotta say this again. These are pre alpha builds and we are in a time where it's gonna get worse now because Development is very active in offical. I really appreciate everyone testing and reporting these bugs so we have enough time to fix them before offical Releases.

My builds will stay compatible with offical and I'd like people to tar update from my builds to official alpha/beta LE9 when it's out and have a pretty stable build.

That's why the current approach is 2 steps forward and 1 step backwards.

• hi GDPR-1 thanks for your answer :)

I'm using wetek hub, I have audio on kodi's menu but no audio while playing video, reverting to Leia21 fix the problem without touching anything.

About remote I've seen that there have been a lot of changes these days in LE master... Not a problem for me, I just want to report it back. For me the main problem is the live tv that continuously stutter, with playerdebug on I can see Vq often reaching 0% as written, problem that isn't present on Leia21 and of course no audio..

Thanks again

PS: sorry for the previous post (that I've deleted ) I accidentally press the "submit" button before finish writing... I really hate the impossibility of using Tapatalk with mobile.

• GDPR-1

Will you also provide test builds for the new ROC-RK3328-CC (Renegade)?

I've uploaded a build for that device. But like I said I don't have one so I can't really support it. I can't guarantee that I will keep building it.

There is also an experimental build for Rock960 (also untested, I need to get a powersupply first.)

Release rb-leia23 · Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

I will also upload a LePotato build soon. Here also without any guarantee cause I don't have one.

• hello raybuntuI use a c2 odroid and as I said when playing large 1080p ( HDD or SD )file dts I have frameskips like indicate on github,
    I do not leave with your Krypton version, does Leia23 worry or not at all? if so I can test it otherwise I must unfortunately stay under Krypton

Thanks

• I've also observed on latest builds that the audio sometimes is not working until a new restart. I'll provide a log soon, but what I saw is that it starts complaining on an mp3 playback that expected channels were 2, found 8...

I'm using passthrough for all avaia;able formats (DTS, DTS-HD, AC3, etc.)

After restart everything gets back to normal.

• I've also observed on latest builds that the audio sometimes is not working until a new restart. I'll provide a log soon, but what I saw is that it starts complaining on an mp3 playback that expected channels were 2, found 8...

I'm using passthrough for all avaia;able formats (DTS, DTS-HD, AC3, etc.)

After restart everything gets back to normal.

Actually after some testing it seems the issue happens mostly with Live TV streams from tvheadend.

Here's the log;

I can't really see anything that should be wrong.

Passthrough is always active, tried to disable it, but still no change.

I've tried also with a radio station, but still no sound.

Here it's interesting that audio type is detected to be DTS-HD. Actually I am pretty sure it's wrong, this radio station has MPEG3 format, and stereo.

Edited 2 times, last by trex_daemon: Added more info (February 4, 2018 at 8:40 PM).

• It seems I've fixed the issue by resetting in Kodi the audio settings and re-setting back the same parameters.

Now the audio source seems to be detected as not DTS-HD. Pretty strange, as all the settings from Kodi are the same.

• Hi, is there a way to install LE to eMMC from SD card boot up?

I have my eMMC corrupted. I want to just install LE and boot directly into LE.

Thanks in advance

Please always tell what device you are using. On C2 this isn't possible you can install on SD but you need to take the emmc out.

• I've been hanging out on the final Krypton build and thinking now about taking the plunge into Leia. I presume I can do a straight update by dropping the tar into the update directory? Or are the changes significant enough that I should consider a clean install?

GDPR-1. I am interested to do this change, can you give us an answer, thanks!;)

• I've noticed that unless the adjust display refresh is set, when watching live tv I've getting

Code
    Feb 10 19:13:53 LibreELEC kernel: vidioc_qbuf skip: index:199056:199055
    Feb 10 19:13:53 LibreELEC kernel: vidioc_qbuf skip: index:199058:199057
    Feb 10 19:13:53 LibreELEC kernel: vidioc_qbuf skip: index:199060:199059
    Feb 10 19:13:55 LibreELEC kernel: vidioc_qbuf skip: index:199164:199163
    Feb 10 19:13:55 LibreELEC kernel: vidioc_qbuf skip: index:199166:199165
    Feb 10 19:13:55 LibreELEC kernel: vidioc_qbuf skip: index:199168:199167
    Feb 10 19:13:59 LibreELEC kernel: vidioc_qbuf skip: index:199379:199378

quite frequently.

I've read that this is an amlogic issue mostly. Is there no fix for it ? It's also visible on screen, as some frames are indeed skipped.

Frame skips happen all the time if the video is running inside a window (like when browsing the channel list)

• GDPR-1. I am interested to do this change, can you give us an answer, thanks!;)

You can go straight to Leia but I'd make a backup first. Remember that we have a few issues in the recent Leia build.

trex_daemon Frameskips in LiveTV are a known issue and caused by the new Nougat AML Kernel. We are working on it.