[7.0.3.012l] LibreELEC 7.0 for S905/S905X

• you could either access the folder with SMB by placing a samba.conf in the configfiles folder that includes

Code
    [kodi]
      path = /storage/.kodi
      available = yes
      browsable = yes
      public = yes
      writable = yes

or directly create and edit advancedsettings.xml via ssh

Code
    nano /storage/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml

Or use coreftp lite

Plenty of solutions... Thanks. I can manage to put the file advancedsettings.xml in the right place but it doesn't matter what value i put in the delay line, it doesn't affect on my movies. To try the efficaciness I put an exaggerated value but there isn't any change . I used the code provided by kszaq.

Inviato dal mio Pixel utilizzando Tapatalk

Edited once, last by Leonxy69 (January 22, 2017 at 7:25 PM).

• Re AP6212/AP6212A detection, I have noticed that hciattach can somehow get Broadcom chip version. I will check if this also works for AMPAK when I have some time.

• Hi all,

I feel dumb.
    I failed booting my mk808b pro using LE from SD.
    Neither toothpick, nor boot recovery method works for me :(
    I used the LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Linux-64bit to make the SD card.

freD

• Hi there, couple of questions.
    Under LE settings, what is the UPDATE CHANNEL for?

I clicked LE 7.0 and now I have a blank settings box in LE, any idea how to fix?

Thanks

I clicked LE 7.0 and now I have a blank settings box in LE, any idea how to fix?

Thanks

Update Channel is a custom URL you can set to get updates from. It's not ready yet for my builds, there's nothing you have to fix.

• 23.976Hz is not available on my Mini M8S II (S905X).
    Neither with 7.0.3.012c, nor with 7.90.beta2.
    Am I doing something wrong?

23.976Hz videos are displayed with 24Hz, which results in a micro-stutter every 40ish seconds.

I also cannot select 23.976Hz as refresh rate for the menus - only 24Hz, 50Hz and 60Hz.
    My RPi2 offers all 23.98Hz, 24Hz, 29.97Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz, 59.98Hz and 60Hz...

• Thanks for the info. :)

But I did see very subtle micro-stutters during playback, is there another reason? Maybe some A/V syncing in the background?
    There were no frame skips or drops.

• Hi all,

I feel dumb.
    I failed booting my mk808b pro using LE from SD.
    Neither toothpick, nor boot recovery method works for me :(
    I used the LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Linux-64bit to make the SD card.

freD

I have this stick too.

I can install with this method:
    recovery method (3rd variant): if your box is rooted, use terminal emulator app and execute

Code
    reboot update

command

• Thanks for the info. :)

But I did see very subtle micro-stutters during playback, is there another reason? Maybe some A/V syncing in the background?
    There were no frame skips or drops.

In Jarvis builds there should be no micro-stutter except for the videos that are known to cause issues.
    [hr]
    OP udated with 7.0.3.012d build. I switched my development focus to Krypton builds now, so this is very little tested but the changes are very minor. In case anything stops working, 7.0.3.012c is still available.

Please report if Bluetooth still works in this build if you have AP6xxx WiFi/BT chip. I have used an alternative way to load BT firmware in this build which should make BT work for AP6212A.

Edited once, last by kszaq (January 23, 2017 at 5:36 AM).

Thanks

delete the file xml and restart:
    ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.libreelec.settings/oe_settings.xml

• Just discovered Libreelec. Thanks for amazing software, finally letting me passthrough dts and dolby sound to my receiver! Slightly disappointed when I "upgraded" from version 0.11 64 bit version to 0.12 32 bit. It is so much slower when running from sd now. And I dont have the knowledge to compile own versions. And I dont have the guts to install on nand :).
    Looking forward to try 8.0 builds but I will probably wait if there is no quick way to go back.

Kind regards
    Ormbett
    (Mini M8SII)

here is 64 bit version thanks to Nofan Tasi... works great for me
    view?usp=sharing