S802/S812-Libreelec images for 7/8/9

• You are welcome!
    BTW guys Index of / are updated with working S802 ROMS builds too
    And you know that S802 GPU can do 53.8 GFlops right? Mix that with a QuadCore Cortex A9 and you get the picture!
    Any feedbacks on our forums are welcome, every bug squashed is a victory for us too :D
    Lakka - Libretro Forums
    Regards!

Edited once, last by Demetris (February 7, 2017 at 9:12 PM).

• Demetris,

your build doesn' boot om my M8S (S812). I see the Lakka screen and then it says something like: never touch boot on

It's possible because I tried to boot from sd with the S805-autoscript from balbes.

Thanks anyway!

• Hi,

which tool you use to burn the image to the MX III box? I tried latest Libreelec 7.03 and 8.0RC1 buils as well as LakkaTV for S82 and when I try to open those images in the Amlogc USB burning tool I get the error message "Parse burning iamge fail". The official IMG from Beelink and Tronsmart loads and burns OK.

Tomas

• Hi,

which tool you use to burn the image to the MX III box? I tried latest Libreelec 7.03 and 8.0RC1 buils as well as LakkaTV for S82 and when I try to open those images in the Amlogc USB burning tool I get the error message "Parse burning iamge fail". The official IMG from Beelink and Tronsmart loads and burns OK.

Tomas

MXIII 1gb?

• Hi,

Tomas

"I removed my answer, did misunderstood the question as I never use Amlogic Burning Tool. Maybe a moderator can remove this post."

Edited once, last by roel (February 9, 2017 at 7:02 AM).

• Wait until i get my hands on an s812 device, images now are specific for s802

Demetris,

the fault was in the s805_autoscript as it searches for a disk with label BOOT, your label=LAKKA. I changed BOOT in the s805_autoscript to LAKKA, but then it complaint about the 2nd partition that should be labeled DISK. Your second partition isn't labeled. I don't know how it can be done otherwise in the s805_autoscript.
    Is it possible to adjust your image so the 2nd partition label is labeled DISK? When I change it with e2label, it corrupts the partition.
    Or if somebody knows what to change in the s805_autoscript to identify the 2nd partition on the sd card?

Edited once, last by roel (February 8, 2017 at 9:03 PM).

• So download *.img > raw write to SD, insert into BOX and it should boot and extroot from SD/USB?

I will try the new image from Demetris this evening, if they are ready and if it works I will explain you how to do it. Which device do You have? Is it already multiboot enabled?

• I started uploading a new RC1 release with fixed addons so you who want IPTV clients etc you better get the new one!
    P.s Lakka images are still building and due to the many devices we support will take a while to push them to server.
    Will notify when those are done too.
    Regards

Edited once, last by Demetris (February 9, 2017 at 8:21 PM).