LibreELEC (Nexus) 11.0.6

• NB: Team Kodi have merged a couple of changes for Windows and Android installer packaging issues and this will require a Kodi 20.4 release for Appstore/PlayStore submissions. At the curent time 20.4 has no Linux content whatsoever and thus no need for another LE release. If that changes we'll re-evaluate.

• Should I expect deinterlacing to be working with a RPi5 with DRM Prime? Working as expected on a 12 nightly but not with 11.0.6.

Have gone back to 12 but can go back to 11 and dump the logs if it's expected to be working.

• Should I expect deinterlacing to be working with a RPi5 with DRM Prime? Working as expected on a 12 nightly but not with 11.0.6.

Deinterlace on RPi5 only works in LE12 - kodi in LE11 doesn't support software (BWDIF) deinterlacing which is needed on RPi5.

so long,

Hias

• Hello, I'm a bit of noob with LE, I have 2 questions:

I currently have LE 11.0.5 generic image. Can I upgrade to 11.0.6 generic-legacy image?

Does the VNC viewer addon work on generic-legacy image?

greetings and thanks for this S.O

• You can cross-grade betwen Generic and Generic-Legacy images with the caveat that all binary add-ons compiled against graphics libraries will need to be uninstalled and reinstalled as the graphics stacks in the images are different and incompatible (Generic uses GBM/V4L2, Generic Legacy uses Xorg/X11). As part of that change you need to clear the package cache in /storage/.kodi/addons/packages as Kodi checks the cache for matching filenames before downloading from an online repo; if you don't clear it you'll be reinstalling the now-incompatible add-on that you just uninstalled.

VNC should work in the Generic Legacy image.

• Upgrade from 11.0.5 generic to 11.0.6 generic-legacy successfully

I deleted all the .zip inside "packages" but then it didn't let me install any addon from the repository.

I have installed manually: pvr tvheadend client its working and tigerVNC is working

Thanks again and regards

PD: I can't test if HDR is working I have an old monitor here

• Hello and thank you very much for all the work you do. After the latest updates (11-->), the "resume" symbol has been missing from TV series and movies. Is this a setting, or is it something to be fixed in a future update. I have: LibreELEC 11.0.6 Generic. Kind regards 2469

• Hi All, I can not see where to open a thread, so I put it here for the time being.

I have a box mxq pro 4k, has a rockchip rk3229 but ad says RK3228a with a sv6256p wifi chip. It does start from SD

in maskrom mode, I have wipe out all software from it so I can use linux kodi..

I have search for some kodi stuff, but I can,t find the right stuff, I can boot with multitool from arbian, but it does not with images from here, so I think I have wrong ones or such, by the way the multitool do also not start through, it stuck into the license text.

Can somebody help me out thanks.

kees