Posts by 2469

Hello and thank you very much for all the work you do. After the latest updates (11-->), the "resume" symbol has been missing from TV series and movies. Is this a setting, or is it something to be fixed in a future update. I have: LibreELEC 11.0.6 Generic. Kind regards 2469

Hi and thanks for all the help and sorry for the late reply... I found a solution yesterday that saved my disks. I used a program called "MiniTool Partition Wizard" which cleaned/corrected the errors that occurred. Windows own Chkdsk in CMD did not make them compatible again with LE, strange as it worked before. But read somewhere here in the forum that it can depend on which Win10 edition you have. Anyway, it works again, but will check the LibreELEC 12 solution that you posted here. Thanks again and take care everyone, you are worth your weight in gold you know. Best regards 2469 from Sweden

Thank you so much for the quick reply. so you think I should wait to update to 11.0.4 instead of manually installing 11.0.3 on my PC with Legacy Generic PC (NVIDIA GPUs)? Because today I have a little problem with jerky video that I tried to find a solution for. but it seems to be a jungle of solutions that I don't want to try as I'm afraid of creating more problems instead of solving them. As I said, thank you very much and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from here in Sweden...

Hello my friends and Merry Christmas.... I'm torn right now, should i manual download 11.0.3 or wait til it show up in kodi? I have LE 11.0.1 and have some small problems that i hope should maybe could be solved with an update. Take care to you all from Sweden

Wht don't you try gpiozero Button..more flexible....you can add short press reboot,long press shutdown etc

Hello #Mario77... It seems that you are good at Linux coding. I am not that good at Linux/LE, and i have make few changes through SSH, so i know what it is ans so. Today i have Generic AMD/Intel/NVIDIA (x86_64) installed on a PC, and it is connected to a UPS that support it at a power break. My idea was to make a script or so like: "if LAN/ethernet goes down start shutdown.sh" or something like that. Thought there was an "power manager addon" that has a function for my idea, but can not find any. Best regards from Thore in Sweden

Did you read the right post at the link? it's post #4.

Curl works on Linux. Which OS do you want to use to control LE?

Hello again and thanks for your reply. I am not that good at Linux/LE, and the few changes i have done is through SSH. Today i have Generic AMD/Intel/NVIDIA (x86_64) installed on a PC, and it is connected to a UPS that support it at a power break. My idea was to make a script or so like: "if LAN/ethernet goes down start shutdown.sh" or something like that. I don't know anything about programming, so the "curl" you mention is like hebrew to me :D . Thought there was an "power manager addon" that has a function for my idea, but can not find any. Best regards from Thore in Sweden

Hello, i wonder if there is a way to make Kodi to shut down at LAN lost? I have plenty of HDD that suffers when the power losts, so i have a UPS that save it right now. But if the power not come back it will happen again. So i think a solution would be a command/addon that turn it off when LAN goes down when the router also shutsdown at powerbreak. I have a PC with Libreelec 10.0.2 Generic installed on it. Best regards Thore from Sweden

Hello. I have some problems with my HDD, there it has been some write error on it. The result of that is that LE can not find the disk. After i have removed it and check it on another PC and corrected the faults, it runs again(the HDD has no errors in Chrystaldisc) So my question is, are there an addon that works on my PC with latest Libreelec installed there i can see the HDD dischealth, they i have tried says only for concoles? And can i read out somewhere how the errors begins? Best regards Thore from Sweden

Hello and thanks for a great software. My version 11.0 tell me today that there is an update of Libreelec. But no new version(11.0.1) in the update channel inside Kodi. Look at the LibreELEC and found a new version, but no update file(.tar), just an clean install file that i can download. Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong so i can make it work? Best regards from Thore in Sweden