Update is missing or?

• Hello my friends and Merry Christmas.... I'm torn right now, should i manual download 11.0.3 or wait til it show up in kodi? I have LE 11.0.1 and have some small problems that i hope should maybe could be solved with an update. Take care to you all from Sweden

• LE 11.0.4 will be published shortly, but we will not enable auto-update until after Christmas at least, as we don't want to generate extra support traffic over the holiday period. You will be able to manually update once it's on the servers.

• Thank you so much for the quick reply. so you think I should wait to update to 11.0.4 instead of manually installing 11.0.3 on my PC with Legacy Generic PC (NVIDIA GPUs)? Because today I have a little problem with jerky video that I tried to find a solution for. but it seems to be a jungle of solutions that I don't want to try as I'm afraid of creating more problems instead of solving them. As I said, thank you very much and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from here in Sweden...

• On a conventional Linux distro an upgrade involves changes to thousands of individual files and downgrades if something doesn't work out can be challenging. LE packages the core distro into two files (KERNEL and SYSTEM) so an update from 11.0.1 to 11.0.3 is simple and in the event of a problem an "update" back to 11.0.1 is also simple.

So I think you should be not scared of updates and answer the question yourself :)